spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

the bouillon is a powder you can buy from any supermarket/shop its like a stock drink with about 5 tiny bits of carrot at the bottom mmm something to chew anyway it doesnt come with the exante pack but your allowed it as i phoned them and it helps get through the day.

Fourth pint?!?! that's like.. what.. nearly 2 litres before 10am? You'll be peeing all day! ...and I thought I was doing well on 1 litre, you'll put us to shame lol

The bouillon doesn't come with the exante, it's just an exante friendly extra you can have. It's like drinking stock, really good for these cold days and filling in the hunger pangs. You'll find it in the supermarket by the stocks and stuff =)

fmbb did you read my last post on pg 12 hun.

That book sounds good, just them few bits you've quoted make a lot of sense. With Xmas so close I can't really afford any added extras just yet though.

Are either of you on twitter? I just downloaded tweet deck and it's pretty cool. Right now all I see is Chris Moyles, Peter Andre and Stephen Fry updates ...I need fwends lol

lol it was about the book fmbb i just thought cos we were all adding posts that you might not see the one on the earlier page. anyway hows your day ive just had 2nd shake and tea and had loadsa water walked to get dd from school it was cold but nice and fresh. im not on facebook or twitter i can just about get the hang of minimins lol

Re: spyro's exante diary - RESTART DAY 1

FattyMcBigbum said:
That book sounds good, just them few bits you've quoted make a lot of sense. With Xmas so close I can't really afford any added extras just yet though.

Are either of you on twitter? I just downloaded tweet deck and it's pretty cool. Right now all I see is Chris Moyles, Peter Andre and Stephen Fry updates ...I need fwends lol

I'm on Twitter :)
Feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back. Username is February_Song

lol it was about the book fmbb i just thought cos we were all adding posts that you might not see the one on the earlier page. anyway hows your day ive just had 2nd shake and tea and had loadsa water walked to get dd from school it was cold but nice and fresh. im not on facebook or twitter i can just about get the hang of minimins lol
I usually start a reply then get distracted ^.^

My day's not going too bad, I've been to the fridge a few times and talked myself out of eating cheese/ham. The thing is I'm not even hungry, if I was I could have a shake, I just want to taste it :(. I have had a couple of MASSSIIVVEE mugs of tea though... probably why I'm not hungry lol

I'm heading on to the Wii Fit very soon I'll update how I do :).

All good in the Spyro household?

all good hun. just associate bad thought with them for the cheese you could imagine it mix with water and looking like sick mmm still fancy it? and the ham just imagine a fresh piece of sliced pig mmm not

Good luck hun ive just put theres on the table and moved the highchair over to the computer to feed ds and let them 3 eat together so im having another hot choc yum. Coping well come on we can get through dinnertime im waiting for your honk

Re: spyro's exante diary - RESTART DAY 1

So much for my WII Fit. Ran out of batteries for my board :-( And I just put my PJs on. I'll go get some tomorrow

Yeah ok hun just got a headache at least cheese and ham wasnt too bad. Just carry on your doing great.

Back