spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

right my unofficial weigh in ive shed 3lb woohoo so im now 84.5 which is 186lbs i hope i can get to 83 point something by monday my official weigh day. im feeling positive and the bellys shrinking just got to carry on now.

i done 20 mins on the wii but then had to pick dd up im planning on to go back on soon i can defo feel it where i did advanced hula hoop yesterday i did do about 1800 though which was my highest so would like to challenge anyone on the advance hula to see who can get the highest score. whos up for it?

1800?! i think my highest score is 1740 and i struggle to beat it!!! :(
do you notice that, the direction, left or right hula that you always swing larger circles with the hand you write with?! :)

yep and im ruubish on my left side i always get more on my right. right il go back on later and let you know my score.

ive just had my 3rd shake and tea as was really hungry i think im gonna stick with having 4 until i get back into ketosis. ive been to the kitchen and back and had a few whisperings 'eat me' 'eat me' but have resisted and am remembering the scales this morning and am trying to drink lots of water. how is everyone else where are you all? lost in the rain

im up for whatever challenge you prefer hun just let me know

my day has been spent thinking about bloody food. all food should be banished :D.
yep dont mind what to do on the wii ;)

mine too i nearly ate a cookie but then gave it to the kids

yeah i should be called the cookie monster lol. my head is pounding roll on ketosis forget the wii tonight il go back on in the morning and see how many calories we can burn tomorrow. nite everyone now wheres the paracetamol.

...did somebody say cookies................

Hope your head feels better soon
xx

thanks hun i just had an early nite lets hope the big k is round the corner i cant be doing with another headache like that again.

i know im defo not going to buy it next week i always feel bad as the kids are so fussy so i tend to give them what they do like.but gotta stop

my 4 year old daughter is off school atm with a tummy bug. i made her a simple dinner of chicken and pasta yesterday. she said to me 'mummy my tummy is too poorly for dinner, it needs crisps'!
grrrr we compromised and she eat her chicken then had crisps for pudding lol ;)

Back