spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

Thanks hun what have you been up to diet wise? Are you adding a meal yet? Its so difficult isnt it lets hope i can get back into ketosis my mind seems back in the right place today i havnt even thought about food. Well nearly not. Lol

thanks hun its day 11 now this reverse physcology is really working it doesnt feel like such a mission getting through those first 3 days cause im already on day 11 lol.
i weighed myself this morning and the damage is nearly off so i might be in with a chance of losing 1lb this week which is ok but not good enough i really need to get back on track and stop wasting time i was suppose to be in the 12s by the end of november not sure i can reach it but im going to get through these 11 days and see what happens. im off to have my shake now hot chocolate.mmm.

Thanks hun what have you been up to diet wise? Are you adding a meal yet? Its so difficult isnt it lets hope i can get back into ketosis my mind seems back in the right place today i havnt even thought about food. Well nearly not. Lol
good morning chicken im okish lol wont bore you will my problems but weight wise loosing some lbs each week still.

gonna try harder from tomorrow now the pressure is on now.
hope u have a weekend hun.x

good morning chicken im okish lol wont bore you will my problems but weight wise loosing some lbs each week still.

gonna try harder from tomorrow now the pressure is on now.
hope u have a weekend hun.x

you can do it shanny come on countdown is on.

ive just decided that im going to change my weigh in day to a tuesday because i go shopping on a monday and as thats weigh in day i always think to myself its ok if you have something as weigh ins a whole week away so if i make it tuesday that way iwont want to eat as weigh in will be the following day and i wont want to mess it up.

ive just decided that im going to change my weigh in day to a tuesday because i go shopping on a monday and as thats weigh in day i always think to myself its ok if you have something as weigh ins a whole week away so if i make it tuesday that way iwont want to eat as weigh in will be the following day and i wont want to mess it up.

Good plan ;)

xx

Hiya,
just catching up...I do like your counting down statergy.
We are both gonna have to up our games - don't forget you laid down the gauntlet last week....

I know hun its working for me i can actually taste ketosis even though its only day 2 maybe cos i was good for 2 days the other day and only ate a little dinner the other nite im still hungry though so am hoping tomorrow i might be pink. Ive had all 3 shakes so am gonna have another when the kids are in bed. Hope everyones ok.

hi everyone its my first chance on here today as was busy this morning cleaning as my mum was coming over with her 2 littles ones who are the same age as mine strange i know my mums a young mum.lol. anyway day 10 today have been ok ish today i did have a nibble on some chicken and salad earlier annoyed i am yes i always go off track when my routine goes out the window im not sure how the salad will affect me as it had lemon and olive oil on but have only had 3 shakes today anyway back tomorrow 9 days left see you all tomorrow.

Right 9 days left am back on track after my little nibble yesterday ive had a hot choc for breakfast and am just having a hot banana now. Have read a bit more of my book and am more focused so i am choosing to have my shakes today and i need to keep telling myself 'i am enough' which should help with the emotional hunger. Anyway any thoughts on the strawberry shake hot ive got loads left and am not feeling any cold shakes at the mo but am reluctant to try. Hope everyone else is good.

Re: spyro's exante diary - day 10 & counting down

I love all the shakes hot, a lot more!
I love the strawberry hot too.
Though it's much nicer as a mouse. Just use about 60 ml of water and pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds

Thanks hun i just might try that

right i just had dinner and got through that without eating i had a hot choc and half a strawberry mousse as recomended earlier and it was ok i could get used to it actually so im gonna try and have that once a day plus one hot banana and one hot choc to make them even out abit as i dont want to run out of the choc. anyway i will be honking tonight and weigh in tomorrow after such a bad week i hope i have lost some as i did put on and have lost that im just hoping ive gone past and not sts.im off to watch toy story 3 with the kids so see you all tomorrow.

well done. im still waiting for my toy story 3 dvd to arrive. pre ordered it and it didnt turn up :mad:
i have the interactive strawberry smelling lotso bear for my daughter for xmas. its amazing :D

morning all. ive lost a staggering 1lb lol i suppose its better than sts. next weeks gotta be more than 4 so day 7 today il be honking all the way this week cant risk the shame of the starter of the november thread challenge to not lose hardly anything. havnt had my shake yet just got the kids to school and i might update on the wii b4 my shake. ive got some friends coming for lunch but theyre fine with me doing the diet so shouldnt be a problem.

Back