spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

hi hun yes thanks im feeling alot better although the sty in my eye is rather irritating. yesterday was tough i just wanted to eat all day im glad i didnt eat any carbs though and didnt break ketosis otherwise i wouldve felt worse today. i feel fine today and theres no baguettes around so hopefully back on track today. yeah it was quite a sight yesterday me holding my roll and on the run my husb was good to stop me though at the time i was rather angry with him. hope your doing ok too.

oh no - what have i done

whoopsy. ive just ate some pizza. i do not know why i did it i wasnt even hungry today it was dinner time i was due a shake but was doing oh and kids food first and it was one of those new ready made roll out dough and sauce that you just add the topping ive seen em on the adverts and they looked yummy anyway bought it in everyone was eating and i said to my hubby that bit left is mine and he didnt even really say anything which made me jump to the chance i know im stupid but do you know what the worst thing is i dont feel guilty and wish i had more it was so nice. im so bad and probably shouldnt be telling you all that but i cant hide it. anyway back on track tomorrow and sometimes for me i seem to be stronger after as i think ive had it so wont be drooling over the food for a while. also i do have a little excuse up my sleeve im due in very soon not sure when as this diet has messed me up a bit but i feel it coming thats why im not being strong.

ohh pizzaa droolllllll!

So what ya doing? Maybe you need to move up on the plan and go for the smaller weight loss each week? When you feel like grabbing food, DRINK WATER honest! Or if you can go for a power walk/jog?

I will be watching you tomorrow ;) I know TOM a ***** :( I have just had coil put in and get no more for 5 years :D

i know i need to fix up its add a meal week next week. to be honest i wish it wasnt its more headache thinking what to cook.

Berry has a good point. Maybe working solutions would be better. That way you know youre going to be eating but eating the right thing :)

thanks starlight and berryred il see how i get on next week on add a meal week nut i really think its just time of the month as ive been ok but your both right i need to watch myself and if i cant do it then go on to working solutions. hopefully thats nt the case and il be fine.

Hiya.
I'm also on the TOM rollercoaster right now - it makes or sooo much harder.
I ended up nibbling on boiled eggs and cheese last night. Stay strong and hold on tight!

Any way with regadds the sty there is an ointment that you can get from the chemists called golden eye that really helps - or you could try the old wives tale in the meantime of gently rubbing a gold real (18k) over the sty. There is something in the gd that helps - the ointment actually contains a tiny amount of gold.

Hope you feel better soon.
Xx
Xx

Oh Spyro!! Poor you!! well done for resisting and for not slapping your OH!! Hey at least he is supportive of you on the diet though! Hope you are having a better time of it today xx

hiya.
I'm also on the tom rollercoaster right now - it makes or sooo much harder.
I ended up nibbling on boiled eggs and cheese last night. Stay strong and hold on tight!

Any way with regadds the sty there is an ointment that you can get from the chemists called golden eye that really helps - or you could try the old wives tale in the meantime of gently rubbing a gold real (18k) over the sty. There is something in the gd that helps - the ointment actually contains a tiny amount of gold.

Hope you feel better soon.
Xx
xx

thanks hun yeah the sty is really annoying theres 3 in one eye i was wandering what i could get il send my oh tomorrow to get the ointment in the mean time il rub my ring on it if i can get it in my eye lol.

With regards to me being 100% i am going to be until saturday when im going to my families for a meal then im just going to do 4 days add a meal week which is suppose to start from monday but il just do it from sat and back on tfr after the 4 days and hopefully that will make up for today and yesterday too as to be honest having to cook 2 lots of food is daunting enough so 4 days should be enough. What do you think?

I can't advise on the add a meal stuff as I haven't done it yet as I was away on holiday during what would have been my AAM week so I was eating anyway. Was also lucky that this was my TOTM so I didn't have to do TFR that week.

Maybe we should all coincide our AAM week, with our TOTM to reduce the cravings?

Its really hard doing food for other people. I try to cook it then make someone else dish it up, otherwise I pick at it when no one is looking....... they also have to throw the left overs in the bin, or I'd eat them :eek:

Will your meal at family on Sat be suitable for an AAM option?
If not then I'd just have a shake and have my controlled meal later, or take your own controlled AAM instead of whatever they are eating.

S x

I was gonna just choose chicken and veg so should be fine. Hopefully i wont get tempted to have anything else ive got my mum there to keep an eye on me as shes the only one who knows what im doing so i doubt il be able to get away with having carbs lol.

Sounds like a plan then Stan ;-)

Yep i really need to up my water intake today i usually dont have a problem drinking up to 4-5 litres but the last few days i havnt hardly been drinking 3litres which probably explains the cravings. Lol

Hiya,
Hope your feeling better today.
You sound totally posative and focused so that cool.
Xxx

hi hun yep back on track yesterday and today and guess what my husb bought a fresh baguette again today but its not bothering me at all i think i do just have some days where i just have to eat its a good job i dont get that many a month lol.

Tell your OH to quit with the fresh baguettes...not fair!!!

Glad alls well, I think sometimes you can really come back stronger after a little blip (as long as your strong enough to impose damage limatation on that blip...thats my prob!!)

Take care and hope you have a good day

xx

i agree i do come back stronger after its weird. as soon as my oh walked in i was like not the fresh bread again lol

i resited any bad food

hi everyone im so proud of myself, as planned i went to my families today and as usual everyone was there with sweets , chocolates, cakes you name it it was there and i didnt touch any, then we went for a meal and i stuck to chicken and vegetables and water and it wasnt that hard either the food didnt bother me one bit so im chuffed that i made it through. i was there all day so had a shake and a bar there plus the meal i was annoyed at one stage when my skinny cousin and his girlfriend who are sports teachers asked me what i was drinking so i told them then how much i pay which i think is a good price but they lifted there eyebrows with a startelled look then said you know you should exercise instead of doing that rubbish to which i replied i am exercising with it. i wanted to nut them both as they said it in front of everyone. dont you just hate it when people carry on like that. anyway my weigh in is monday i know i had a blip with the pizza this week but i really hope i lose 3lb. wish me luck everyone.

Good luck Spyro and well done on resisting :D

I didn't do well today as we bought a load of food for some guests and there was a mix up and they didn't come :(

The buffet lunch might not have been too bad but I could have said no to the victoria sponge for tea :cry: oh well it's done now and tomorrow is a new day, and a new week :)

Here's hoping for a good loss for you xx

ahh dont worry just start again tomorrow hun thanks

Back