spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

wow 1st shake at 3pm your good holding out til then im lucky if i can hold on til 10am lol then lunch at 1-2 and dinner at 6pm then if im hungry later i just have a green tea. im finding to day ok i think day 2 and 3 are hardest for me especially the shopping is coming tomorrow and thats my biggest trial with all that yummy food but i need to keep telling my subconscious mind its not yummy food its very unhealthy. that should work lol.

thats right i should print it and put it up all around my home.lol how are you doing?

Im doing ok, no slips ups and no desire for a slip up either, need the K fairy now, i get stroppy when she isnt here lol but Oh isnt here for me to cook for whihc makes life 10x easier but got a carb headahe and its irritating me, dont wanna take paracetamol becuase i know when it goes away im in K. but i had a busy little day but all is quiet now so need to write me a list and get on with a few bits but im so bloody tired as couldt drop off last night

ahh well done for today what day is it for you? its so nice when you dont have to cook for oh. im feeling a de carb headache coming on but its not that strong yet. roll on k fairy.

thanks hun il need lots of support tomorrow the shopping is being delivered on the up side ive got my fizzy water to look forward to so forget the food. shanny you get to help me get in to ketosis.

shanny you get to help me get in to ketosis.

hehehehe u can do it, the same as today.:)

these plenty of time to eat yummy foods when your at goal.

you can be in ketosis in no time if u stay 100% i will be around tomrrow hun.

my iphone will be fully charged lol.x:D

ahh well done for today what day is it for you? its so nice when you dont have to cook for oh. im feeling a de carb headache coming on but its not that strong yet. roll on k fairy.

day 2 :) today so 2moro ill probs be in K an wake up feeling great lol!

It was good hun im abit hungry now just wanna go bed but just trying to get a few things done whilst the kids in bed. But will be off very soon and ready for day 2 its so nice to honk and you wake up feeling slimmer.

thanks joanne.
morning all am ready for day number 2. am just feeding ds then am off to get my hot strawberry coffee. i so cant wait to get back in to the tfr zone and to get below 80kg. i am a serial weigher but am going to fight as best as i can to not step on til next monday official weigh in and im hoping by then i should have reached another mini goal. i hope everyone else is going strong. ive also got biggest loser to catch up on today so that should keep me in the right frame of mind.

Afternoon all ive just had my lunch shake and am gulping down the fizzy water the shopping came and a few times the cookies have been screaming at me but im being strong i will not give in.

Ahh thanks hun im just trying to keep focused and keep telling myself if i give in im gonna have to start again and i might as well just get this out the way and get to my goal.
hows your day going?

Don't ask. Not gonna ruin your day for you lol, let's just say starting tomorrow and plz give me a nudge. Stay strong :)

i just ate a cookie whoops i did take some decarbs before and am gonna carry on and have a bouillon and have my last shake later and i wont let it get me down. lets move on.

Back