spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

Welcome back :)

Step away from the cookies!!

thanks for the support everyone im doing ok just been busy today have just got back from visiting friends and resisted the food. gonna start cooking now so will be back later.

morning all gonna have my shake soon and try and keep busy for the day i went to bed early last nite with such a headache last it was awful i couldnt sleep for ages. anyway i need ketosis to give me more energy. hope everyones good i want to be honking today.

I'm seriously lacking energy today myself Spyro. Took a laxative last night and have been up half the night so not at my best today.

hi hun just having my 2nd shake am trying to glug the water but am findind it hard as in this weather its just not appealing. il have to have a few more teas.

mmm done ok all day but just pinched a slice of pizza. why is it so hard.

That why I had to give up on it Spyro. Just couldnt get through a day without cheating and figured why was I wasting my time torturing myself when I could actually be eating.

im gonna just keep trying for a little while longer.

Keep trying hon, I'd have carried on eating and bingeing loads so really you did good. Small blip. Hugs x

thanks hun just had a tea gonna go get my shake soon.have a good day.

Have had my 2nd shake about an hour ago next test is dinner time gonna call my mum while theyre eating and get them to take everything to the kitchen themselves. Fingers crossed i will be back honking tonight no more messing around.

well so far so good ive had 3 shakes so far i might have another later il see i suppose having 4 til i get into ketosis is better than having something i shouldnt. anyway dinners nearly ready im not hungry or craving anything so looking good.hows everyone doing today?

woohoo day 1 and dinner under my belt managed to feed everyone and didnt touch a thing so the rest of the day is easy. roll on day 2 im going to do this once and for all. where are you all?

Back