spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

Loving being able to eat again. Whether the scales will play is another matter but so far managing ok to avoid them so just need to keep that up and hope for the best.

yep they will go down eventually just keep away for a few weeks.

me too just having a bouillon drink cant stop thinking about food i suppose day 3 is gonna be the hardest before getting into ketosis and yes 50 day challenge on ts and that would take me to 1st april and i should definately be at my goal if i stick to it. so roll on 47 days.

3rd shake under my belt i nibbled a tiny bit of tuna and cucumber earlier as was starving but im still happy i got through with out eating anything else especially had to make cakes with the kids today and resisted. Well proud.

morning all weigh in day today and have lost 4lbs in just 3 days but as i restarted friday im going to change my weigh in to friday. am gonna have my shake soon. have fun

im starving and finding today really difficult i might have my 3rd shake now then my other at 6 ish and just go bed early. what do you think?

well with no one around i decided to have some tuna and cucumber a little while ago and am just having shake 3 im so hungry today and stressed i think cos ds woke up at 5 coughing bad and was sick and didnt go back to sleep after that so im feeling exhausted too.

Welcome back!! Didnt realise it was 50 days til Apr 1st... hmmm thats making me think my April 3rd target might well be doable

thanks hun. yep well theres 46 days left and im on day 4 of my restart so just have to keep thinking that at the end i should be at my goal and any cheating will only delay it. hope your alright and how nice all those comments from the cops.

A bit of tuna and cucumber wont do you any harm Spyro so I wouldnt worry about it. Youre doing so well with this restart.

morning hun hopefully today will be a better dy at least if i find it hard we can always do ws to get us through.

Back