spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

i caved in and just eat one of the burgers i made the kids for their dinner :cry:
i also have totm, came early again!! now i know why i have struggled to get back on track this last week.
men have it easy!!
we can do this :)

What would I do without my contraceptive implant! No totm! For three years.

Snap Laura. Ive had a coil in for about 7 years and other than when I got it changed 2 years ago I havent had to worry about totm either.

How is the coil Joanne? Was thinking about getting one after my implant runs out.. Is it the one that puts out hormones too that you have?

i caved in and just eat one of the burgers i made the kids for their dinner :cry:
i also have totm, came early again!! now i know why i have struggled to get back on track this last week.
men have it easy!!
we can do this :)

ahh it must be the weather today lol

Spyro - HUGS why dont you do protein only meals in the evening when DH is around? Just a thought.

Oh girls I take cerazette, havent had TOTM since I started :D its great.

Thanks for the advice i started taking cerazette but i didnt get my periods and it scared me abit actually although theyre annoying it makes you feel assured that everythings running as it should be lol i came off after a month and didnt get a period until months after i was well scared i cant stop at 3 kids lol.

:hug99::hug99:

xxx

I hope you are feeling much better love!
TOTM is such a pain!

I tried cerazette, but felt sick all the time and had to give up on it.....the joys of womanhood!

I'm really glad you are still with us though
xxxxx

thanks hun congrats on your honk (MA)

Thanks luv and I'm sure you will be too tomorrow(ia)
xxxx

How is the coil Joanne? Was thinking about getting one after my implant runs out.. Is it the one that puts out hormones too that you have?

Its the mirena coil Laura and I love it. Other than some cramping and bleeding the day its put in u just completely forget about it.

Spyro do u actually want more than 3 kids?

Well done Spyro and well done OH, what a support!! My OH would have of gone "Oh well, one won't hurt you!!! Tasha x

Spyro do u actually want more than 3 kids?[/QUOTE]

LOL YEAH IVE ALWAYS WANTED 6 OR 7 AS I WAS AN ONLY CHILD UNTIL I WAS 13 AND I DONT WANT MY KIDS TO FEEL LONELY HOW I DID. ON THE OTHER HAND MY DH DOESNT WANT ANYMORE AS HES FROM A BIG FAMILY BUT IM WORKING ON 1 OR 2 MORE. SO IM ON MY BEST BEHAVIOUR LOL.

morning all ive woken up with a bad throat and my little ones poorly so im blaming yesterday on my body needing ALOT more calories to fight off infection lol. anyway im not hungry im sure theres enough food inside to last a week but im back on track today am off for a shake in a mo and have got 4 honking days til weigh in day so i am gonna be real good.

yay come on spyro. you can do it ;)

ive got 5 kids. hubby had the chop last year but it failed (found out from the after tests not from getting pregnant lol) so im going for the op this time. 5 is a great number :D

ahh its lovely to have a big family they can all look out for each other. how many boys and girls do you have julie?

ive got boy aged 22, girl aged 21, both flown the nest,,, girl aged 17, girl aged 4 and boy aged 3 :D
we are a very close family. my kids are my life but looking forward to my weekend away from normality when i go to london next week ;)

ahh thats lovely.

Back