spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

im sooo ill am kinda doing diet but had some grapes yesterday and loads throat sweets and medicines so not in ketosis but im hoping to still lose as am not having much the only problem is i cant drink water im trying to sip but throat hurts and cant hardly breath from a cold so i really cant drink alot. glad your doing well hun you deserve it. keep it up and youll have a great loss. whens your weigh in?

My weigh in is monday im 5 lbs down already so im drinking the water today lol.!
I would say concernate on getting better now.! And take it easy.!
big hugs x

thanks hun lets hope you lose lots for monday.

Hope you feel better soon and good luck for weigh in!

thanks.
am back today and feeling much better i steamed last nite and smothered my body with vicks so the cold has eased although my throats worse but that is good as will stop me eating lt as although i was ill yesterday and couldnt breath through my nose my mouth still managed to eat junk as i felt so low, i couldnt taste anything though.
anyway ive decided that im not going to weigh in for 2 weeks as thats the next time i visit my family and i really want to be the other end of 12 stone so that will keep me going. ive also noticed that being back home after staying with my friends is that i do eat for emotional reasons as i didnt touch a thing when i was there and trust me there was some yummy food around and here i havnt got anything nice as just havnt bought the nice food but im still picking on things i dont like i feel really lonely here as my kids are still young and men just dont get women and when i was there she has teenage girls too so it was a real laugh. anyway i just better keep myself busy and get on with it. so day 1 here goes.

Thats the thing Im going to miss about work as well Spyro. The company of other women does make a huge difference to how you feel about things. Amazing how lonely and fed up you can get without it.

i know it sounds really bad that being back with my dh makes me feel like that i think its cos when i speak about diet or anything hes so not interested so you end up not speaking about things and hold your feelings in but when your with women they understand whatever you say so coming back to having to hold everything in again is hard. im slowly getting used to it again and just come on here to let it all out.lol. have a good day hun.

Thats the great thing about this board Spyro. Everyone understands exactly what youre going through coz we are all going through the same thing.

fortyandfat said:
i caved in and just eat one of the burgers i made the kids for their dinner :cry:
i also have totm, came early again!! now i know why i have struggled to get back on track this last week.
men have it easy!!
we can do this :)

I wouldn't say easy but you're right, we don't have that to contend with.

Keep up the good work everybody, you're all doing brilliantly.

Spryo- there's an old Chinese proverb that goes something like this 'failure lies not in falling down but in not getting up'.

Jay

Thanks you two. Im doing ok today ive just had my 2nd shake and have been busy cleaning the house. I will do this ive only got 6 weeks left of shakes so i can get to my target if im good.

Course you can!

xx

Thanks you two am just thinking positive all the way and take 2 weeks at a time.

right just having my dinner well shake lol.thought id have it before dinner is dished up so hopefully i wont be hungry when theyre eating. anyway i will be good day 1 am gonna be honking. who needs fatty food when youve got shakes.

Good plan ;)

If I ever need to go to the supermarket I try to have a pack first for the same reason

xx

I like to have mine after the kids have theres. Gives me something to look forward to and a reason to resist.

woohoo just had a bouillon and a tea and i shall be honking later. i nearly caved in with the cous cous as it looked so nice but i resisted. bring on day 2.

Back