Squeezes diary week 1

I AM SUCH A TIT!! I lost EIGHT not 7 lol DOH!!! feel a bit better, although not so confident about my maths skills ha ha. Thankyou all for your messages and support it's really keeping me positive!!! Well done everyone for keeping at it, I'm so proud of us all!!! Abnid I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised!!! Can't wait to find out how you get on xxx

Hey that's brilliant, great news xx

Had to come write on my diary... Feeling very wobbly all of a sudden... Like the daunting reality of doing this for 4 maybe 5 months has just hit me. That it such a long time and I'm feeling a bit frightened of the journey. Like you really want the holiday in Australia but you dread the 14 hour flight. Jesus I was so positive... Now I'm feeling like I won't be able to stick at it all that time. It probably has something to do with the fact that my old 'scoffing' buddy (who eats like a horse but has a stunning figure!) has come to stay tonight and iv just made her really yummy food and I wish I could join her. MUST STAY STRONG!!!! I want to be thin more than I want to help her munch those sausages!!! :( x

That's gotta be so tough! But eventually you want to have control in the eating situation with her. It's kind of strange to discover you have bad food behaviours with other people not just with yourself isn't it.
Anyway stay strong! Hot bath? keep some water in your hand... and early to bed?
Well done for resisting so far.:superwoman:

thankyou, yes im going to stay strong. It doesnt help that i have a little girl with croup and cannot remember the last time i slept. PRAYING i get some sleep tonight. *swigs water manicly* lol. Dont worry guys im not gonna fall of the wagon... just feel a bit weak and tired.
And yeh i didnt ever really think about the way me and her would eat until now.. but we only see each other occasionally, and when she comes sometime we would order £40 worth of takeaway and force the lot it. I never want to do that again! and when she sat down this evening with her huge meal of sausages and waffles and potato lattices AND hash browns and beans... i felt physically sick and realised that the 'normal' portions and contents of my meals were OBSCENE and I couldnt eat it if i tried. Nor do i ever want to!!
*shudder* x

Stay strong and revel in the fact that one day she wont be able to eat anything she wants!!!
You will get there and after 2 weeks the time will fly by!! Just think, by the height of the summer you will be thin!!!!!

I thought that today, my OH had a massive portion of dinner and he woofed it down like theres no tomorrow. Sick, i could smell the grease in it. Yuk! I hope ur daughter gets better soon. When my 12 year old was a baby she ended up in hospital with croup. Not nice poor little princess x hugs

Thankyou guys, really couldn't do this without the support of everyone!! I'm definitely focusing on summer and being slim for sonisphere festival which I'm so bloody excited about... And I think you are right... Thinking about it in the 'day' itself rather than focusing on the while journey removes the fear of how long there is to go.
Thankyou for ur wishes for my daughter, she seems a lot better this evening so hoping I'll get some sleep. She is still up though!!! Wondering when she's gonna crash. I desperately need some rest!!! Think the fatigue is having an affect on how positive I am. Looking forward to being back to my old self
X

I know what you mean about the realization that you’re only going to be eating shakes for 4 or 5 months, I’ve been having the same thoughts over the last few days. But I think this is a glass half full/half empty thing. When I first started thinking about it, the path looked so long, 20 weeks makes it seam even worse. But you have to compare it to the alternative, 20 weeks on a “normal” diet how much would you lose 30lbs. We are looking going to lose at least twice that in the same time!

In the past, what has happened when you diet? The first week you don’t lose any weight, you think “what’s the point!” Next thing you know you off the diet and back to square one. The path might be long, but I can feel each step we’re talking. LT is hard, really hard but I feel the weight coming off, I feel better than I did last week and WE need to believe WE’LL feel even better next week!

Hi guys. Down 7 lbs.........yahooo!! Very happy. I feel it in my clothes and I occasionally sneek a smile to myself at the difference!!

Funny though, not looking forward to next week. Feeling a bit tired and a lot " zoned out". I had that when I was pregnant also. Like as if my brain cells had dissolved away...a little, "Jamacian" maybe. It's not a bad feeling really but not quite myself either. Anyone else have that?

I am delighted to be half a stone lighter. It's just.......well....I wish it was all over!! You know that way?

Anyway, have to keep thinking of those sneeky self satisfied smiles and keep going.

WE ARE ALL FRIGGIN GREAT!! NOw....have a good day!

I know what you mean about the realization that you’re only going to be eating shakes for 4 or 5 months, I’ve been having the same thoughts over the last few days. But I think this is a glass half full/half empty thing. When I first started thinking about it, the path looked so long, 20 weeks makes it seam even worse. But you have to compare it to the alternative, 20 weeks on a “normal” diet how much would you lose 30lbs. We are looking going to lose at least twice that in the same time!

In the past, what has happened when you diet? The first week you don’t lose any weight, you think “what’s the point!” Next thing you know you off the diet and back to square one. The path might be long, but I can feel each step we’re talking. LT is hard, really hard but I feel the weight coming off, I feel better than I did last week and WE need to believe WE’LL feel even better next week!

Good post Mr Pie!

Take it from me, you will feel better with every lb gone:D

Aww this forum always puts such a huge smile on my face.. Everyone is just awesome. Nomorepie (what IS ur name?! Lol) thanks for your awesome post, u have got it nailed hun and reading such positivity helps me to stay positive and focused! Abnid... Well done on your loss!!! And well done for making it thru the first week... You are right we are all totally fab :) thanks to everyone else... I love coming here to see people actually reading my diary and offering support... This network of people is so fantastic and I'm sure is integral to our success!!!

Ok so day 9.... Bloody nailed it. Soooo many temptations and close encounters with food and not so much as a weak moment or thought. My friend made herself sausage sarnies for breakfast... I was like meh. Don't care. Betty (my daughter) had the most delicious lunch that I made her and while I was making it I even kept wiping the bits of cheese etc off my hands rather than licking my fingers. And then at tea time I stuck my finger in her steak pie to see if it was hot and it was scolding! As a natural reflex I put my finger in my mouth ending up with gravy in my mouth!!! Arrgghhh!! I instantly ran to the bin and spent ages spitting every last bit of taste out my mouth... I actually found it HORRID to have the taste in my mouth and felt like evil had invaded my face. I feel like the strongest person in the world. Plus she ended up leaving the pie which normally I would have scoffed but not even a twinge of temptation. And each time I beat the food demons I get that bit stronger. I'm sailing through this now, don't even feel hungry at all and food has no power over me or my thoughts!!! Damn revelation that's what it is. And affirms to me the belief that I can and WILL succeed. Also starting to gain some strength finally so going to get exercising this week! Yay :) looking forward to that.

I know it probably seems crazy but the japan crisis has helped me stay strong so much. Iv had sky news on 3 days solid and Iv shed a lot of tears over it and really felt empathically devastated... And seeing the Japanese people confront it with such strength and bravery has inspired me and put a lot into perspective. There's me whinging about food. And hundreds of thousands of people are starving, thirsty, freezing cold and have nothing, their lives in total ruin and there they are being calm and brave and honourable. I admire them so much and what they're going through makes my twangs of hunger pale into insignificance! It's totally heartbreaking.

So to sum up... Feel great, cruising through, lost 4 inches off waist, food is evil and I am so proud of myself and all my fellow lipotrim peeps :)

Let's turn all our thoughts of food into love and send it to japan.. Might seem silly but iv been doing it!

Peace x

What a brilliant post!!!!
Its fantastic to see you so positive and sailing through this. You arre going to do so well on this diet... you are into the second week and you have no thoughts of food.... so well done!!!!
Re the excercise, ive read that you need to take it easy as maybe just start out with a walk in the evening... why not take your daughter to the park after tea one night but walk ? Then progress into the gym??

Keep up the fab work!!!!

My consultant said to build my excercise up slowly over a two week period and then i can go at it full throttle. So thats what i did although somedays i couldnt be bothered to go but still went and to the gym and did weights because that burns calories up over a longer period of time other than if i was doing cardio. X

Glad I could help, but believe me I’m getting as much out of it was you are. You keep asking the same questions I’m asking or mentioning things I’m already thinking about. It really helps to hear someone else’s thoughts on these things, it helps me vocalize my ideas and clarify what I’m thinking, so thank you too. It’s David by the way, can I ask yours? It may be in a post so ware but I can't find it lol J

Thankyou everyone!! And yes I'll be very slow introducing exercise... Most likely just some yoga as I have hips that dislocate and a lot of pain if I do too much. Will just stick the wii fit on and do small amounts of yoga and light cardio a few days this week. Thankyou all :) and David thanks to you especially... Your post today thanking me has been very special and have replied in your diary. My name is Sarah but literally everyone calls me squeeze lol. It's up to you what to call me :) that's why this forum is so helpful to us all... Seeing and hearing everyone going through the same stuff and helping to answer our questions, fears and worries. And supporting out successes! Well done everyone we are all so strong :) xx

Well done on your loss so far, and your determination to succeed. You sound really positive and ready to over-come any demons that are and may be around you.

Lipotrim is certainly the only diet/meal replacement plan that has actually worked for me, and I have been maintaining for two years now.

I sailed by on LT, until around day 16, then I had a couple of really tough days that nearly had me reaching for the crisps, pies, cheese, anything at all in the fridge, and the feeling of strength and well being the following day is a marvellous boost. Just mentioning this as you undoubtedly will have some more rough days, but take it one day at a time and you will soon be in that new slim body for your concert.

I have the odd gain from holidays/Xmas etc, but as long as you can follow the 80/20 rule, there is nothing to ban from your menu's once you have completed your lipotrim journey.

Its quite easy to think that you will look on food as fuel once you finish lipotrim, and indeed the first few weeks/months when you get to goal, the strength you have with food is unbelievable, but in reality you soon start to enjoy and want some of the things that you binged on pre-LT, but everything in moderation and you wont go far wrong.

Good luck on the remainder of your LT journey and to the new you afterwards.

Thanks kered, and well done for your hard work and still maintaining! :)

Ok so day 11... This just keeps getting easier. I cannot believe how healthy and strong I feel. And I'm so much less stressed than I was before LT. i feel a real calm over me and am much more able to deal with crap. I also could not give two flying turds about food... I was making my daughter jacket spud with cheese and beans and sausages earlier (my favourite meal!) and at times I caught myself staring at it and feeling like I wanted a bite. But I held the plate up to my face and got a good whiff of it... And realised that actually, It's not that bloody wonderful after all. I think I put food on this pedestal... Probably because food was the only thing in my life that actually made me feel good. But now, losing weight and having confidence makes me feel good instead. So food can p!ss off lol. I don't feel hunger anymore, the lusting after food is non-existent and I am totally detached from the belief that I NEED to eat. I am cruising now... And I know I have reached this positive frame of mind by being extremely strict and removing all food from my mind day 1 indefinitely. Having a little lick of food or individual grating of cheese may well have been safe from a ketosis perspective, but I knew if even ONCE I gave into those urges, that I would find it harder to reach this place of detachment. I feel iv made real progress in retraining myself and my attitude towards food already, and look forward to where I will be with it in 4 months time.

Also have lost more as my jeans that wouldn't even go past my hips a week and a half ago... Now fall down as I walk! And I feel so much slimmer already. Iv stuck 100 items on eBay... Mostly my old tops and jeans all size 20-22 cuz I am never going to need them again. I'm so confident of that. plus need to get earning some cash to buy new clothes before I start exposing my bum to everyone! I had to carry my daughter kicking and screaming to nursery today and had no hands free to rescue my trousers. Was very aware that they were about 5 inches lower than they should be and there was a breeze on all my bum and tummy fat ha ha. Oh well nevermind. Normally I'd be mortified, but I know all that fats days are numbered!!!

Gonna stop waffling now, but hoping everyone else on LT feels good and is keeping strong x

Back