Step 1 Sole Source SS and Toning

scooby_lu83

Hi guys and girls

I'm on my 1st day of the 2nd week on SS and LOVE it..

I've just been scanning through some posts and this got me thinking.. I know they say to only do light exercise like walking especially in 1st 2 week as your body adjusts Im not a huge gym goer and do little exercise as Im currently having back issues.. hoping this weight loss will help a little.. but was thinking what sort of toning exercises would be the best to do to stop any huge amounts of sagging skin.. especially ones I can do at home.

Hi Scooby,

My CDC recommended doing Pilates / Yoga for toning as its not too strenuous and it works... Although, best to go to a class and learn some moves first - although you can get a yoga and pilates game for the Wii Fit if you have one of those?

Thanks huni

I might try this.. I don't have wii but have Xbox might have to dig out my fitness game think that has yoga on there :)

Xx

scooby_lu83 said:
Thanks huni

I might try this.. I don't have wii but have Xbox might have to dig out my fitness game think that has yoga on there :)

Xx

Hi, I done pilates amd yoga whilst on CD and I know everyone is differant but I personally felt so light headed because I naturally have low blood pressure anyway and doing pilates made me feel espexcially quiet faint the first few times I done it due to being layed down in the class and in yoga when I done certain positions I could feel myself feeling light headed. Take a break during if you need one, please but hope it all goes well :)

If your back is bad, why not do swimming? I feel very self conscious about showing myself in the swimsuit, so I either go very early or during ladies' nights (nothing to do with religion, I just feel less self conscious as it tends to attract older women and I feel safer). Check out your local swimming pool: mine opens at 6.30am every working day :D There is almost no one, and the few people that are there are swimming like crazy in the 2 fast lanes. :)

Book worm.. i was a member of my local gym which had a swimming pool and was going regular up til back started playing.. tried doing it while had a bad back and just made it worse so had to cancel membership as was paying £40 a month for nothing.. plus the pool is tiny can fit 4 people in swimming side by side and thats it.. last few times i went was just full of families with 6 kids each screaming n splashing about.. not something u need for a relaxing swim after work.. our council swimming pools dont open early enough for me to go on a morning and arent open late enough on a night :(

will be on the xbox at weekend ;)

Back