SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

Morning girls, hope everyone is OK.. my cold feels like it is going onto my chest today! Great! I am on holiday from work at the moment and isn't it always the way...

Sarah - Hope the wedding went well, and that you aren't too hung over!!

Chika - How are you doing hunny?

Hannah - Are you ready for today?

To everyone else, hope you are all doing OK..

Well we are going shopping and for a coffee, so I will check in later with everyone...

Love

Morning guys... well finally had my lie-in this morning - well until half 9..!!

Not sure what to do today but I'm start to feel a sore throat coming on so might just potter off and get some pack-up bits for Louis next week (he's at holiday club at his old nursery) and then go and buy some sweets for my best friend's hubbie who flies back to Russia tomorrow - he's a pear drops and cola cubes fan and I normally get him some big bags to take back with him...!!

Mum's rung and I think she's itching to go out to somewhere like DFS but I just don't think I can cope with all the people and being "dragged" round...

I'm feeling bit hot stood here typing so hope I'm not coming down with anything too serious - I've just mixed up some soluable asprin which I'll drink quick and then go and get ready.

Hope you all have a good day.

H xx

Hi Guys....

How are you all...?

Pooh - how's your day been?

I've felt progressively worse and since reading DS's bedtime story my throat is killing me..!

I did my shopping, dropped sweeties off at my friends and then come home and crashed on the sofa until I had to go and pick up DS from his Dads.

Had nice early bath, watched Strictly and put DS to bed and now waiting for him to drop off before heading there myself.

Haven't been good but that's a different story - had an emotional trip with DS from his dad's as he cried all the way home (this was new routine; me picking him up, so don't think I'm going to be doing that again). It was so frustrating having to drive and not being able to give him a cuddle. I ended up taking him to The Spar to get a comic and bought myself some Chocolate - I was really close to tears coming home and it was either that or a big bottle of Baileys...! Emotional eating I know...!

Anyway, it's very quiet on here again - hope everyone ok...Mochaj, Westie, Sam, Chika (sorry if I've forgotten anyone).

If you're hiding because you've been naughty... tomorrow's a new day and I for one have got to get my head focused after today (did 2 good days and then blew it) but feeling cr*p..!

H xx

Hi everyone!!

Thanks Nikki the wedding was fantastic. Just written it up on my diary thread but the upshot was it was a great night and I didn't get home until 2pm this afternoon :eek:

Stayed at one of my brother's mates and got a lift back by another mate. It was about 5.30am when we got to bed!

I haven't been SSing today. I had a fry up that my bro's mate cooked this morning (didn't have any carbs though) and a roast dinner this afternoon. That did have carbs (roasties, yorkshire puds and veg) and didn't have any meat because I don't like beef :eek:.

I have had a snooze this afternoon and think I need an early night. My water jugs are all made up with water flavouring for tomorrow so I'm good to go!

I intended spending today doing a whole day's business planning for Weight-Matters but that quickly got put to one side! Ah well, there's always tomorrow :eek:

Hannah, sorry you're having a tough time. Tomorrow is a new week and we can get our focus back, I know we can!

I've not been hiding because I've been bad (even though I have :eek:) but literally been exhausted after a fantastic night at the wedding!

Wedding do over, nothing planned for a few weeks so time to get my head down and knuckle down to get this job done!

Westie..

So pleased you had a ball at the wedding - it sounds like a fab night, haven't had an all nighter like that for ages....

All in all sounds like a fab weekend and really good to hear you're geared up for tomorrow as well - keep posting here tomorrow as I'll need your support and motivation..

Have an early night sweetie so you're all refreshed for tomorrow...

Night

H xx

Don't worry, I'll be here for you. Together we can do this!

I'm just sitting here trying to evaluate my goals etc and when I want to achieve things by. I have a target of 10 stone at the moment and I am thinking that I might put it a bit higher. When I got down to just under 10 stone it was a fantastic feeling but very hard to maintain. I also had lots of loose skin and spaniels ears on my chest. I know that I am lucky to have a good set of assets and I want to keep them. I was told last night by a friend of my brother's (female) that I haven't seen for years that I looked fabulous and not to lose too much because I suited being curvy. She said some girls are naturally skinny and suit being a lower weight but I am a natural hourglass and it's taken me a long time to accept that that is a good thing!

Anyways, I'm rambling now, but I think by the time we start Episode VI I will know what I want and roughly when I want it for!

Hi girls,

Just been putting more items on ebay cos it was really quiet on minimins from us on our challenge... I have been feeling crap today, so have had a few jelly babies, nevermind, tomorrow I will be really focused. Been out shopping, tried on 2 dresses in monsoon, so I think that has spurred me on. I want to be under the 14 stone marker next week and I'm not going to do that eating jelly babies!!

Hannah, so sorry to hear your having a rough time, I am here for you if you need me.

Sarah, glad you had a fab time, I will be kind and get the whip out tomorrow, if you are not back on track!!! Ooohh a fry up and sunday roast sound fab..

I had 2 skinny latte's whilst shopping... nevermind, hubby thought I was going to work them off if you get my meaning, but I did the dusting and tidying round. Had to wash the curtains in the bedroom phew that got me off the hook!!! Should really think about burning them extra carbs off he he he!!

Nevermind... Tomorrow is another day!!

Love

Morning peeps!

Well as expected, the weigh-in this morning was horrendous. The ole glycogen stores are well and truly refilled - 5.2lbs back on, although I have lost body fat since last week. I have scales that measure both so even if I put on weight I know that I'm still going in the right direction!

My first pack has been dispatched and I'm glugging on my first pint of water! I really struggled with the water at the end of last week so that's todays mission!

I want this one to be a good week so I can get back on track. My next mini goal is to be back down to 12 stone by the end of November!

Morning all

Thanks for the supportive replies the other day, sorry I haven't thanked you sooner! I went into hiding while I decided what to do about this damn diet malarkey ;) Anyway, after a weekend of bad eating I am now hoping to get back on track. I've decided I DO need to lose this weight and will be much happier when I do it. I also know that once I get back in Ketosis I will have that feel-good feeling again and be much happier about the diet. So here goes! :)

Good luck to everyone today, I hope everyone has a really successful week!

Morning all - Hope everyone had good weekends. I have to told my hand up and say that I well and truly fell off on Saturday night and continued throughout yesterday. Consequently feeling really rough today and miffed with myself but not letting myself get too down about it cos I'll never get back on SS otherwise. Today is a new day! Have a great day all Vx

Morning everyone. Totay is the first day of the rest of my diet! Last week was a bit of a wash out in terms of sole sourcing and I need to get back some of the motivation that I had at the beginning. I haven't been weighed yet. I'm going to pop down and see my CDC a bit later. I'm dreaded the scales though...

The weekend was really great. I went out clubbing on friday night and despite my best intentions had two brandies with coke zero. i don't even know why I bothered with the zero! Then I met quite a cool man - well I knew him through friends before so we spent all night chatting and dancing and when I got home he called and I ended up spening Saturday night and all day yesterday with him. yesterday we went into Manchester city centre, did some shopping, mooched around.

The diet went to pot though cos when I decided to tell him about it I got the oh don't be silly you are perfect the way you are speech. Anyway this kind of flattery boosted my confidence a bit too mcuh cos I ended up eating a fry up in the morning and we had champagne cocktails in Harvey Nicks in the afternoon!

Today is a new day and I'm officially back on the wagon. I'm just about to start supping my second 1.5 litre bottle of water and contemplating what flavour to have for breakfast. Have a great day everyone!

well well well chika you sound like you had a fab weekend!!!!

I too fell off the wagon completly AGAIN having had Indian takeaway and Wine on saturday and Mac D's and Sunday roast and Wine on Sunday!!!1

GOD I need to stop doing this I am soooo damn close to getting to goal and yet I just keep messing it up over and over!!!!

I MUST STICK TO THIS!!!!!!

Back