SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

Glad you had a great night Lu, and we would never judge you on here, so no worrying about coming on here and saying you failed. BTW you didn't fail - you just did a human thing!

You know what (and I'd really forgotton all about this till your post), when I started to gain my self confidence and started to believe that I was worth something I was listening to Paul McKenna's Instant Confidence every night going to bed! I read the book and just put it to one side but kept on listening to the CD to fall asleep to every night. I wonder if that was the turning point for me! I don't actually listen to the CDs at the moment but I am brimming with confidence and self love at the moment :D.

I promise that I'll get on with the water very soon!

Glad you had a great night Lu, and we would never judge you on here, so no worrying about coming on here and saying you failed. BTW you didn't fail - you just did a human thing!

You know what (and I'd really forgotton all about this till your post), when I started to gain my self confidence and started to believe that I was worth something I was listening to Paul McKenna's Instant Confidence every night going to bed! I read the book and just put it to one side but kept on listening to the CD to fall asleep to every night. I wonder if that was the turning point for me! I don't actually listen to the CDs at the moment but I am brimming with confidence and self love at the moment :D.

I promise that I'll get on with the water very soon!

You'll have to copy them for me!!

Hope you have a fab time at the wedding, after getting weighed I am going to treat myself to a nice coffee at a coffee shop...hhmmm.

Love

You'll have to copy them for me!!

Hope you have a fab time at the wedding, after getting weighed I am going to treat myself to a nice coffee at a coffee shop...hhmmm.

Love

Not a problem hunny, I can do that for you!

Good luck for the weigh in and enjoy your coffee. I suppose I ought to get myself out of bed and get on with things!

Not a problem hunny, I can do that for you!

Good luck for the weigh in and enjoy your coffee. I suppose I ought to get myself out of bed and get on with things!

Well time is ticking on and if you have to get a card too!! Get out of bed and get on the water...

Love

Morning girls

It sounds like you've all been having some real trials and tribulations - it makes me feel totally at home!

I nibbled on cheese again yesterday, and the scales show no change since Tuesday! Very disappointing.

However, I found that by hoiking the shoulder straps on my bra up by an inch or two actually makes my torso look slimmer, and now my boobs are keeping my ears warm on this freezing morning! It's a double bonus. I am now thinking 'If you can't lose it, fake it!'

I woke up in a foul mood this morning, attempted to start a row with my partner (managed to bite my tongue) then had about 6 emails from one of the companies I do merchandising for saying that they have rejected my last job because they sent me the wrong information!! I'm so furious, it can only be PMT. I've decided to start popping my prescribed pills again to prevent me cheerfully murdering someone.

Hannah - well done on your excellent SSing willpower yesterday - It's amazing how loud the call from a kitchen can be sometimes.

Mocha - your weight losses, current weight, previous losses and gains and age are almost exactly the same as mine! I also wonder whether i will be happy when I am slimmer, but I know that size 10 or 12 isn't the cure for everything - it's a real challenge to love yourself and I think that few people actually acheive self love. Don't beat yourself up, please, we all flop at times, but this is one part of your life that you can get a control of if you set your mind to it - CD isn't the easiest of diets to stick to (understatement) and slipping off the wagon from time to time is to be expected. If you decide that you want to do it, I'm sure that you can, and we're all here to support you.

LucyLu - I'm so jealous - I want Doritos!!!! Glad you had a good night out - we all have to do that from time to time. Get drinking the water and flush the bad stuff out!

Nikki - Good luck with your weigh in - I'll keep my fingers crossed it's a good one for you.

Sarah - Hope your muzzy head clears - I overdid the wine about two weeks ago and felt ill for the whole day. I've done it again since, but tried to take more soda water with it - it certainly helps. Have a great wedding.

I've eaten half a sugar free jelly so far (I almost wish my CDC hadn't told me that was OK - I'm getting addicted to them) and managed no water as it is freezing. Going to make a large glass of warm Summer Fruits and try to stay on the wagon today.

Good luck girls - together we can do this

xxx

Sorry for the late post today girls...

Slept like a log last night but had to get up quite early because I've had a DIY man round most of the morning doing some odd jobs like new toilet seat, new kitchen mixer tap etc... I rent the bungalow I live in so it's quite nice that it isn't my expense - it's taken a while to get someone round to do the jobs though....

My house now a tip as kitchen cupboards has to be emptied etc so lots of tidying and housework.

Have had one Tetra pack this morning halved with a teaspoon of coffee - I tried this for the time yesterday and quite liked it so had that for brekkie this morning.

I poured myself a huge jug of water before DIY man turned off the water so am glugging quite happily today (not quite as quickly as I'd like but I'm building it up)...

Hope you all have a fantastic day..

Line under the blips yesterday and a new day...

H xx

Can i be a late joiner. Ive been off the diet since May and now need to get back on track.

Its day 1 for me. Here goes, had my 1st shake for months

Girls I have to say goodbye to you all for now. My head is not in the right place for CD now. I have a few personal issues I need to try and address. The good news is I only put on 3lbs after my holidays!! Im joining my local weight watchers meeting on tuesday and although the losses will be slower I will eventually get to my goal.

Thank you all so much for your support over the last month. You are all truely great people! Ill keep lurking to see how well

I'm afraid I'm not on the wagon today at all.

I've had a pack for breakfast and coffee and water.

I've just taken my brother down the town to help him buy a suit for the wedding. Typical man, unorganised. He's had to buy a suit, shirt, tie and shoes!

We then called into M&S foodhall for some lunch for him and I have had a wrap and some carrot sticks. If I'm going to be drinking this afternoon I best have a good lining on my stomach. I haven't overeaten but the carbs have now made me feel full. But I promise to be back on the wagon tomorrow.

Failure is not an option.

I've got an hour till the bus goes and I've had my shower. Just need makeup and to get dressed. I'll be doing that whilst watching the footie.

Catch you all tomorrow!

Hi everyone...

Hope you're all having a good day.

I'm glugging well today which is an improvement on the last week...!

I just to make up some of that porridge with Psyllium Husks - it looked disgusting so threw it in the bin... thankfully I've a few extra food packs because of where I've mucked around on the diet and not eaten them so that was lucky...!

Not stopped all day except to chat with mum on the phone...

Have stripped and cleaned the kitchen.
Have sorted Louis's wardrobe out and bagged up some bits for charity shop.
Have put bits up in the loft.

Just about to clean bathroom and wash floor and then throw the hoover around the rest of the place...

Been a busy busy day but getting lots done..

Looking forward to a nice hot bath later and to settle down and watch Strictly Come Dancing....

H xx

There you go, mentioning water and I have to rush off to fill up my glass again :rolleyes:

and then you go mentioning all the chores you have done and I have to.....well just sit here doing nothing but glug water really :p

Glad you are having a good day :D

Hey how is everyone doing?

My CD week isn't going well at all :( :( :(. I'm getting dangerously close to just forgetting it and going on one of the more conventional diets like WW or slimming world. I had a mini pig out last Sunday at my mum's and only lost 2lbs as a result. Ever since then I can't seem to get my head back in the game and keep picking at bits of cheese (my eternal downfall). I even had a couple of meals, just chicken and cabbage and sprouts cos I've been feeling miserable.

I don't know why I keep effectivly sabotaging myself as all I really want at the moment is to be slim. My evil chatterbox keeps telling me that perhaps I was just built this way and just to accept it. I'm even more annoyed cos I went shopping today and the majority of the things that I bought don't fit. I know its due to the shop's sizes and not my but its sooooo demoralising.

Help me get back in the right place to do this please!

Hi Chika

I'm wondering if it's the change of season you know - so many of us are struggling... The weather here has certainly turned colder and it makes you want to stay in with the heating on and just indulge...

I wish I could get you back to that special place but I'm holding on with my finger tips myself at the moment..

I got through yesterday (just...) and am just glugging for England today and keeping busy.. busy.. busy.. I need to get through the first few days and hope it gets easier after that... These blips soon mount up and 1 day turns into 1 week which then becomes 2 weeks, a month and before you know it you've put a stone on when in CD reality you could have lost a stone..!

Just think about Christmas, set yourself a mini-goal and try and get focused...

I've told my CDC that I don't want to know my weekly WI result and that she's just to tell me when I reach the 11's - don't know if I'm brave or stupid to be honest but I think this diet's just got to become a way of life until you reach goal... the weekly WI's don't mean anything really but the result does effect my mood and motivation (I know I've not been great so the sooner I get focused the sooner she'll be telling me I'm there)...

Big hugs and I hope you find something to renew that motivation and determination to do this...

:hug99::hug99:

Hi Hannah and everyone else

Just popping in to say you are all doing great - SS is so hard, i couldn't do it for long so i really admire all of you.

I'm also finding it a little difficult at the moment even though I'm now on the 1000 plan. The good thing is that I only crave "good stuff" so if i do have a blip its only fruit or veg which cant be bad.

Anyway, just wanted to say keep going and well done to each and every one of you xxx

Well I have weighed in today at boots, and I am 14stone 2lbs, so from Wednesday I have put on 1lb, but I was fully clothed. Not disappointed, I will be under the 14 stone marker next week!!

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Love

YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE UNDER 14 NEXT WEEK....

POSITIVE THINKING AND WILLPOWER AND YOU'LL BE 13 SOMETHING NEXT WEEK...

Keep with us...

H xx

Anyone around to sign in....?

Hope everyone's had a good day...?

Mine's not been too bad - I've drunk loads which is good but I nibbled on some cheese and chicken (not loads) but I have no idea why...!

Anyway, I've reined it in and am glugging even more water.

On the good side, I've not stopped all day doing housework, tidying up etc and so I consider I've done some exercise..!

Did anyone watch Strictly?

Just heading for a nice bath in my very clean and sparkling bathroom...

H xx

Hi Hannah,

I have been out shopping most of the day, so haven't had loads of water, and have had some chicken with mushrooms... only had one bar though all day!! might have a soup in a minute, but really not hungry... I kept switching strictly over, watched kelly brook and alisha dance and that was about it... trying to sort out more stuff to go on ebay.. but just about to make hubby a cheese and ham toastie!!

Nevermind... Hope you have a lovely bath... it is very quiet again tonight...

Love

Back