SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

Hey Amber.... Welcome aboard hun!

Don't cry....:cry: you'l feel soooo much better now the weight is falling off you... litterally it sounds!:D

I had the hair thinning thing too and treated myself to a nice new hair do which worked for me! We all get bad days.... :badmood: but just keep thinking about the tiny tochy (Not sure how to spell it but was aiming for the american word for backside!).

Hope you have a good day!!!

xxxx

Amber,

I'm glad you've joined us today...

We all understand where you're coming from - this diet is simple (in terms of what we have to do) but it's never easy...

You've done incredibly well in 3 weeks and to notice a difference already in your clothes must be encouraging... maybe write a list of what you've achieved so far and how much further you could be along your CD journey by Christmas..

Everything you say is being effected by CD, I go through as well. When I was on LL back in 2004 (Aug-Dec) my hair started falling out about this time of year and it's doing it again now. Not as drastically but I'm certainly having to clean my hairbrush and the plughole a bit more regularly than normal..

I would say the pressure you're under at the moment is why you're feeling so tired - I've been exhausted since my Mother Funkers Launch on Friday and haven't managed a single early night this week which I've been desperate for. The cold is definitely Ketosis and the diet - get some extra layers on girlie..!

Anyway, the mood on here today is so upbeat I hope it rubs off on to you - I've had a terrible few days (since Friday if I'm honest) but the girls did a fab job yesterday with all their positive comments and willing me to do well that today is a new day and one that I hope to get through SS'ing all the way...

Do yourself a nice hot water with some Summer Berry flavouring or half a Tetra pack with a spoonful of coffee topped up with hot water and chill out for a few minutes, write a list of what you can reasonably get done today and don't go round in such a mad rush... I always find a small list of things that you know you can tick off by the end of the day is motivating...

Good luck and have a good day sweet...

H xx

Well done Nikki!!! Keep it up!!!

Hi Amber welcome on board! Everyone one on here is great and I really don't think I would be as far into SS as I am (just coming up to the end of week 3!!!). I get bored very easily if I don't see the results that I want, but with sheer determination and support, we will get there!!!

Drink that water Girl!!!

Morning all!

Good luck Westie with your first client & well done getting your weight off from your Crewe trip!

Lenny - Good on you for resisting that Turkish Delight! I don't know if I would have been so strong!

Well done Lucylu with SS-ing. Today I WILL do it too :D

Hannah, no I haven't done my calendar yet, I must do it today though. Every time I am tempted I'm just going to think about how every day counts now if I want to get to my goal by my 40th! So if I tell myself that any blips will prevent me reaching that goal it will hopefully shut my CB up!

MrsV - Good to hear you sounding so positive :) I can't wait till I get in positive mode again! I know I will do because once I'm in Ketosis I do get that feel good feeling! A few days and I should be there.

Well done Nathalie. Hopefully I'll be doing a post like yours tomorrow saying I stuck to it 100% today. Reading this thread certainly is motivating!

Nikki - How are you feeling now? It must be no fun having a cold when you are ss-ing. If you're anything like me it makes me want to comfort eat if I have a cold! I hope you feel better soon and that nasty cold bu**ers off!

Welcome back to the thread Amber! Don't apologise about sounding negative, you don't! I actually found your post motivating because you mentioned a stone in 3 weeks and your bum being half the size! That's not negative :D It makes me think I could be feeling the same in 3 more weeks!!

Right, I'm off to get more water. Only managed half a litre so far and I am aiming for 3.5 for starters but hopefully more. I don't think I can do my usual 4.5 - 5 litres straight away so I am building up to it! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Good luck for today everyone, we CAN do this!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am in office on own!!!! Am bored!!!!! inner chatter box calling for me to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING!!!!!!!! HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!! Mouth watering!!!!!!!!! have already had 2 litres of water today to try and combat it will keep drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much for my good start!!!!!

Hang in there! Do you have an Bouillon? You could make yourself a cuppa to take the edge off? Ignore that CBox - the after guilt and disappointment is far harder than how you feel now. Stay stong chick Vxx

Mocha J - look back on the last few pages, I found a link which might have ur dream dress on it...

My bloody cold won't go away, trying to just have cold water and hot coffee at the mo...

Love

Lu - if no-one's in the office with you then go on the Arcade on here - I can spend hours on there once I get on it - the Fruit Spin one is fun...!

You did so well yesterday and were so positive...

Think of your Christmas thread - get writing your list of presents and things to buy etc...

H xx

Don't do it Lu - def do some window shoppig my fav sites are asos.com (big sale on!) and then dress sites atm! And imagine what you can and will buy.....oooh er sounds so much more fun than my report that's in front of me!

Come on Lu!!! Don't give in to those demons in your head!!!!

I am sat here at work on my own too - with a coat on as I am bloomin frozen!!!

Nikki

Thanks, that was the thread I was thinking of but I don't see the dress on it. So I probably followed a link on that thread and found the dress that way. I should have bookmarked it! I'll have a look though and see if I can find it again. Maybe it was a different thread.

I'm on my own too:)

That's why I'm on MiniMins:D I'm gonna catch up on some threads now that the MD has left for the day and have another green tea.

Ignore that naughty chatterbox Lu:p

Back