SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

Lu - how you doing?

Not too bad.... been too busy to even think about it much!which is always good! Gonna go and have a fag soon! as haven't had one since 1- but have 2 other offices phones on divert to me at the moment! Grr

How's everyone else doing??? Thanks for the support earlier really helped! Quite addicted to some of the games on arcade now as well!

L
xx

Hiya Nikki - I'm here but I agree it's pretty quiet on here today. Just downed a hot choc Tekra brik so feeling all warm inside and a tad full! How's it going for you today?? Vx

I know that feeling all too well but have to keep going!! I want to be at goal more than I was food right now. Vx

Hey hey hey!!!! how are all you beautiful ladies doing??? Well after my wanting to eat somebodies arm episode earlier I have recovered with great diginity and a proud smile (Which could seem odd as in room on own!) I have not yet had my first shake but am on litre 4 of water!!! Good to see vicky and nikki are keeping the threads going for us!!!

Hope your headache doesn't last too long Nikki! and Vicky I love that thought and will carry that for next time I want to eat... I will ask myself which is more important goal weight or food!

x

Thanks for all your words of encouragement. I've given myself a good kick up the backside (which incidentally isn't really half the size it was - it was just his way of encouraging me) and I'm feeling a bit better now.

I had a buillion with psyllium husks, (which was like drinking warm, savoury, wallpaper paste, but strangely comforting) a bar, half a soup (with more husks) and about 5 litres of water! I need to wash some of the blips out of my system.

My cleaner came round this afternoon, so most of the house is clean, (although still a little untidy) I've managed to wash and dry 3 loads of laundry (I have to count every acheivement today, however small) and entered most of my reports - just got the worst two to go!

I've made sugar free jelly to have with my mixamousse tonight, so there is a treat to look forward to!

Thanks again to everyone for your positive responses - you've really helped me get through the day so far.

xxx

I have ordered 2 tubs of husks so can't wait for them to arrive...

Headache still with me, just been out for a walk cos it is lovely and sunny here... dreading my weigh in tomorrow, as I know it will be higher than 14st 1lbs but it will be my new starting point...

Love

Sorry I went quiet this afternoon - it was my bosses last day today before his holiday for a week and it's my last week next week before I leave to start my new job so it got bit hectic this afternoon trying to do a bit of a handover as I now won't see him before I leave...

Anyway, heading home now - glad everyone's done great today.

I'm feeling ok and went great guns this morning with the hot and cold water but slowed down this afternoon because it got so busy...

Will post later.

Have a good evening

H xx

Ooops!

Darn me, I've fallen off the blumming wagon!

Just got home and had 2 tubs of sandwich filling and some ham! I've bought a bottle of wine too but I have saved myself from drinking that by offering to pick my brother up from work later.

I've been very good all day and now I've blown it by being stupid! Doh. I hate Friday evenings because I always feel like I'm losing out on something. Silly silly girl!

Come on Sarah, we can do this together, I had a little bit of chicken, but I'm thinking that wasn't too bad cos I could have that on 790. But tomorrow no picking allowed... are we agreed!!

Love

Thanks Nikki

The only trouble with tomorrow is that I've got a wedding and a reception to go to.

I was intending to eat just the meal and have a few drinks. I think that's possibly been part of my mindset tonight. I know I'm eating tomorrow so what the heck for today!

Mind you I really don't fancy eating anything more so I suppose that's a bonus!

Is it tomorrow that you go to see Bev? She's fantastic so you're in good hands!

I'm not actually physically seeing her, cos she lives in Middlewich (which is quite a way from me) so what I am doing is weighing myself in Boots in Broughton Park and letting her know the details, then she will counsell me via email & phone calls, until I need to see her physically. She comes to chester quite often so she will drop off supplies.. so it will hopefully work well... but you see my CB is like yours, I keep thinking bugger it, I am getting weighed for my re-start tomorrow, so eat like a pig tonight, just baked another fruit scone round and it smells delicious...hhhmmmm

A wedding is different, hopefully you will be served mainly protein with veg etc so you shouldn't be too bad, just don't forget the drink might go to your head, so probably try not to drink until the toast (after the food) otherwise you may be poorly and space it out with glasses of iced water (served in a wine glass!!)...

Love

I'm not actually physically seeing her, cos she lives in Middlewich (which is quite a way from me) so what I am doing is weighing myself in Boots in Broughton Park and letting her know the details, then she will counsell me via email & phone calls, until I need to see her physically. She comes to chester quite often so she will drop off supplies.. so it will hopefully work well... but you see my CB is like yours, I keep thinking bugger it, I am getting weighed for my re-start tomorrow, so eat like a pig tonight, just baked another fruit scone round and it smells delicious...hhhmmmm

A wedding is different, hopefully you will be served mainly protein with veg etc so you shouldn't be too bad, just don't forget the drink might go to your head, so probably try not to drink until the toast (after the food) otherwise you may be poorly and space it out with glasses of iced water (served in a wine glass!!)...

Love

Whatever way she helps you, she will help you, honest! She's a star!

With regards to the wedding I hope to just keep to the protein but I have been drinking throughout SSing and I don't always get that tipsy.

In fact when I was in Crewe on Monday night I drank a bottle of wine in my room without much detriment! Although I must clarify I wasn't on my own and drinking like a sad sally!

What are you talking about last Sunday I drank a bottle of wine to myself, it was helped down with sausage chips and curry sauce though (god, don't I sound like a classy bird!!).. Just try not to eat the potatoes... meat is fine, and if you have drank then you should be fine. Just try and watch what you eat but enjoy yourself and definately get back on track on Sunday otherwise there will be a smacked bottie for you!!! it will be red raw!!

Luckily Bev has helped me out a few times, she is lovely and will really help me... x

Love

What are you talking about last Sunday I drank a bottle of wine to myself, it was helped down with sausage chips and curry sauce though (god, don't I sound like a classy bird!!).. Just try not to eat the potatoes... meat is fine, and if you have drank then you should be fine. Just try and watch what you eat but enjoy yourself and definately get back on track on Sunday otherwise there will be a smacked bottie for you!!! it will be red raw!!

Luckily Bev has helped me out a few times, she is lovely and will really help me... x

Love

I promise Miss, I will get back on track on Sunday, before my weigh in on Monday. Not expecting a great deal though!

Although when I say I didn't drink alone I did drink the full bottle myself and my friend drank Strongbow. The cleaner must have thought I was a right one emptying the bin the next day!!! :eek: I had some chicken and cocktail sausages to wash it down, so I'm a classy bird too! ;)

What a pair we are! Can't wait till you make it to Llandudno, thank god we'll only be drinking coffee!

Yep with my bottle of water in my hand too!!!

Can't wait to meet up, I will speak to hubby and find out his plans for the next few weekends...

How is the weight matters thing going?

Love

Yep with my bottle of water in my hand too!!!

Can't wait to meet up, I will speak to hubby and find out his plans for the next few weekends...

How is the weight matters thing going?

Love

That would be nice!

WM is going really well. My potential client wants to join when I go live and I had another query today, but when I called back there was no reply. Fingers crossed I can get in touch with her soon.

Going to spend all of Sunday concentrating on the paperwork and work out a date when I can do it! It's all very exciting!

Back