SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

So, how has everyone been today on Day 2... I have picked a little at chicken, but it could of been much worse (dble choc chip cookies in jar!!). I have spent most of the day with George and baking, but given most of the stuff away.. awaiting the reviews...

How is everyone else before I head off for an earlyish night...?

Love

Thanks Nikki I'm gonna need that whipping on Sunday!

I'm slightly tipsy at the moment - the wine won. I'm gonna need to get back on track on Sunday! But you know what, on the whole I'm doing good. It's a revelation to me to not beat myself up and just enjoy the ride. My life is pretty good all round, something that hasn't always been the case of recent times. But I am learning to like myself more and more each day. I loved being skinny but my body at the moment is ok, even if I am 12 stone 12lbs. If I lose loads more weight like I did first time the saggy skin becomes an issue. I wonder now whether I'd be better to be slightly heavier with less wrinkly skin. It's really a toss up! My mum told me I was to scrawny when I got to 10 stone. I might make my target 10 stone 10 or something like that. Last year, after I had split with my partner, losing weight seemed like the be all and end all to be able to find another partner. I sort of lost sight of the fact that I need to be me more than anything else.

I am currently in the middle of a fling with someone who says he doesn't like skinny women and said to me that he loves my fun aura, but also tells me how sexy he finds me. Just a short while ago I would have doubted his every word because I didn't value myself, but now I just agree and tell him that I know how great I am! That's because I do value myself.

What a ramble on Episode V - Sorry Hannah, and I apologise but the wine has loosened my tongue!!!

Sarah, you enjoy yourself... Just as I said whipping on Sunday if you don't get back on track...

Have a glass or two for me...

Love

I DID IT.....

I got through the day SS'ing..

The kitchen has called me all night but I crashed on the sofa watching Ugly Betty and Qi and have stayed away from the cupboards and the fridge.

Will be heading to bed shortly so will say night night girls...

Sarah you'll sleep well after your little tipple - enjoy the wedding tomorrow...

We'll be here to get you right back on track after the weekend though so be warned... :)

Night girls...

H xx

I'll be checking in tomorrow. I'm always here, good or bad times!

The coach doesn't leave until 3pm. I think it's really sweet but my Mum and Dad are coming down to see the wedding because it's the same church that they got married in in 1969!

Hannah, well done on a good day!

I'll be back to 100% on Sunday - no messing! Glad that you are all here to keep me in check! Thank you girls, I love ya xxx

ARGH

I have had the day from hell. Stress stress and more stress.

Stress then became food.

I hate me sometimes :cry:

Mocha, none of that please love. No self flaggellation allowed on Episode V, only self love and forgiveness :D

I am currently very tipsy, have eaten junk and just polished off some left over chips at my Mums. So what, it's Friday and we're human!

I'm getting scarily close to forgetting about CD now and just giving up and deciding I will just be fat old me, be overweight and maybe I'm never destined to be slim!:)

I've not been slim since I was about 13 years old! (I'm now close to 40 yrs) apart from a few months when I was in my late 20's (I went on a stupid not-eating-anything-for months-diet after my boyfriend commited suicide) I went down to size 8, not deliberately, I didnt even try to lose weight. I just gave up eating and gave up living really!

Then I picked myself up, I met my husband and had 2 lovely daughters :) I piled on some weight again.

I now feel like I'm just trying to do this diet because I'll be happier if I am thin, but will I really be happier? I'm not massively overweight. I weighed 12st 12lbs this morning. I weighed 12st 4.75 before my holiday blip. I was 14st 7lbs when I started CD in July. All I've done is mess about on this diet! I know it works, I sometimes feel so full of motivation but then I just flop!

I don't like myself at this weight but then I actually don't think I will EVER like myself, whatever weight I am! So maybe my mind isn't in the right place and I should just stop messing about and accept myself as I am!

Does anyone else ever feel like this?

Mocha

Morning girls, How are we all feeling today?

Mocha J - sorry I had an early night, how are you feeling... you are not the only one that has those thoughts, I constantly think maybe my body is telling me I should stay this weight!! I just need to fight thru it, you need to get your head in the right place hunny.. I got down to 12stone 5lbs and for me I don't think I will lose much more than that, my target is 11stone 7lbs which will still make me overweight!

Westiegirl - Are you ready for the wedding? Have a fantastic time!!

Hannah - Hope you are doing OK, you were very quiet yesterday...

For everyone else - you were all quiet yesterday, how did you all do?

I know weekends are a bad time for everyone, so come on ladies we can support each other, if not do I have to get this :whip:out for all of you!!!

Come on we can do this :grouphugg:

Love

Hi Mocha, sorry I wasn't about later on last night to give you hugs.

I can totally relate to how you feel, because I did give up on CD back in June. I just couldn't stick to the programme at all and I was mucking about all the time. So I thought, what the heck I might as well just eat everything and be overweight - so I did! After 6 weeks I had put on 2 stone and felt so bad it was unreal. It give me a kick up the bum and I rejoined CD. My journey so far hasn't been smooth and I cheat all the time but I am back down from 14 1/2 stone to 12.12. Not the fastest journey but it fits my life and I don't beat myself up. Believe me that has been the hardest part of all, learning that not being 100% doesn't make me a bad person!

As for not liking yourself that is truly a head thing. I can't describe why I now actually like myself. I have spent all my life disliking myself and hating looking in the mirror. But it's funny that over the last few months I have started to believe in myself, even though my weight is about 3 stone more than it was when I was at goal. I can't explain it and I can't make anyone else like themselves, no matter how I would like to. Something just clicked for me, and I hope it does for you soon xxx

Hi Nikki, I'm still in bed! Woke up this morning with the fuzziest mouth in the world - serves me right for drinking that bottle of wine!

The wedding isn't until 4pm in Bodfari (do you know it). There is a coach leaving from outside the Palladium in Llandudno at 3pm. After the wedding the coach takes us to the reception in Rhyl and brings us back home at 1am tonight.

So I'm just chilling at the moment. I need to pop into town to get a card. I've had a coffee and a cappuccino pack so far. No water but 2 cans of coke zero. Just needed some fizzy stuff! I suppose I better get myself sorted because I want to be back to watch the footie whilst getting ready to go - Liverpool derby on today.

Hope everyone else is ok, I'll be back on before I head out later xxx

Thank God for you girlies!!! I completly forgot about my CD when my BF came in last night and said that he was taking me out for a meal, had steak and chips with bottle of rose then came home and ate 2 bags of Doritos and some shortbread!!! was dreading logging in this morning telling you all I had failed!

Mocha- We're all human and you are doing soooo well, we are all so proud of what you have acheived so far!!! You have had a tough time it sounds in your life and unfortunatly like the rest of us you are an emotional eater- have you tried listening to the Paul McKenna CDs there is on for confidence and one that's called I can make you thin, they are all about getting rid of those tthoughts that we deserve to be overweight and get's rid of emotional eating- they are really good and the self Affermations are, ok a little weird at first... but really help! Please don't give up sweetie-Any time you are stuck and there is no one on Minimins- give me a text- i'll send my number over to you privatly- we can help each other stay away from the cookie jar so to speak!

Westie Girl- you are right we are all bloody human and can't let a diet rule our lives! Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of yourself- but don't forget your water it will shift the badger mouth quicker than the fizzy stuff our bodies crave!!!!

Love to you all!!!
xxxxx

Back