Stardreamer weekly weight.

Thanks D Q for responding!! I was beginnig to think, with the lack of responses last week, that I had upset someone!! LoL!!
Your weight loss is fantastic!! Keep up the good work!!
xx

well done thats a good weight loss at this stage xx

Gosh, well done Stardreamer, you really are doing brilliantly. You must feel so good, especially starting the new year in such a positive way. I really feel inspired by your posts and I was just mentally sliding into the kitchen for a choccie biccie, I shan't now. Thanks!
Love Barb xxx

Thanks Barb for your reply.
I do feel really good about myself now. It has taken 10 long years to feel this good. My weight has caused a sort of depression in my life but now I feel great about myself in the morning and great about myself at night!!
Keep up the great weight loss. You to are doing brilliantly. 33lbs is such a lot of weight to loose!! You must feel proud.
Keep strong and before you know it you will reach your goal!! I think it is important to keep posting on here!! I Look forward to reading about how you are doing!!
xx

wow stardreamer,

thought i would come and read your diary after your kind post on mine.....

you have done amazingly well in such a short period, you must be so chuffed....

not long to go for you now.... what an inspiration to stay on that straight and narrow...

you go girl!!! woo hoo

Lisee xx

Hi Stardreamer.. having seen you pop in on my thread I thought I would do the same (there are so many threads on this site that it's simply not possible to be aware of them all unless someone makes you aware. lol). All I can say is WOW! From your start to now.. a size 12 and all that weight gone.. no wonder you feel fantastic, you deserve to!

Well done just doesn't cut the mustard. It's a fantastic result. Only 7lbs to go - wow wow wow.. how wonderful that must feel :D :D Many many congratulations. xx

Rubbish weigh in!!

Hi,

Well its day 83 today and my wiegh in showed no losses. I was expecting as the week after my period I retain water and the last time this happened I had put on 1lb.

I felt like going into the next stage as I feel happy with my body and weight BUT I feel differently now as we talked tonight about critical parent and rebellious child. I really identify with it and am mostly the rebellious child. I have got so much to learn and dreading the return to food.

My LLC asked us what hunger actually feels like.....and my take on it is that I can't remember the last time that I felt hungry. Over the years my head and emotions have been ruling my eating habbit. I mainly fed to my emotions.
I also fed to my stress levels and using rewards and treat constantly. I hope all of that can change when I return to conventional food.

I am going to to a meditation course after lighterlife has finished as I can not turn to food all the time as all the weight will return and more!! I am worth more than that. I am going to be selfish and do it for me and be the nurturing parent!!

I hope this makes sense to everyone.
Thanks for taking the time to read this thread I hope it can help someone.
xx

Hey Stardreamer....sorry you had a crappy weigh in hun! I dont really understand the LL points (eh, cos I'm doing CD!!) but you have done fantastic so far!

Meditation course sounds like a great idea to use as part of your maintenance, and I'm sure you will do really well with it!

Hope that means you get a big loss next week. It's good that you are moving forward and learning what you need to to get on to where you want to be.

Day90 weigh in and Management next week!!

Thank you so much for all your replies.

Well it's been my day 90 weigh in and I lost a further 3lbs!!
Current weight 10 stones 4lbs.

I had to say goodbye to my group today as I am starting management next Saturday. I can't beleive how quick the days have gone. Some of the group, including fuzzyangel waterbaby and feeling good, I will see again. They are lovely and I feel lucky to have been in their group.

I hope that I can get to the 10 stones by next Saturday!! ( in the morning naked with I am 10.2 stones) I am not bothered if I can't as I am really happy with my body now and am a healthy BMI and size 12!!

xx

Stardreamer that is fantastic, I can't wait to be where you are now, your loss is so motivational for me as we had roughly the same amount to lose.

Congrats again hun:D :D

Here goes had my day 97 weigh in lost a further 2lbs. That takes the total to 51lbs!! Yipee!! I now weigh 10.2 lbs.

I also started management to today which basically means I am having three packs and one meal to day. Tonight it will either be cottage cheese or a chicken breast I am really looking forward to eating. On Monday I can add green vegetables.

I am feeling really good and confident about myself. I am now what I consider to be A SLIM PERSON. I havent been this since childhood!
The battle really does begin now. I am definately going to remain a slim person.

A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read and comment on this thread.
Good Luck.
xx

WOW!!! Stardreamer you have done fantastic!!!!

1238.gif
Well done and congrautlations!!!

So happy for you!!!!
party-smiley-020.gif

Back