• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starlight...question lol

Hi sorry to barge in on post but Tesco's own has citric acid in, my hubbie ordered some n before I tried it I looked on their website it had all the nutritional info xxx

Thanks guys! I keep some coke zero in just incase i want some, but to me it tastes a bit too sweetened.....much prefer diet coke. will try the caffeine free stuff x

Well I drink Caffeine Free, suger free coke and it has not affetced the diet at all.
Youre lucky then but diet coke has citric acid in it so its something that should be avoided as a rule. One can has been enough to kick people out of ketosis.

Its good youre ok with it but best not to recommend people drink it as a rule

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I'm lucky becasue I drink Coke Zero normally, much prefer it to any other Coke. I have never tired Dr. Pepper though. What's it like?

Im not keen on Dr pepper either....im way too fussy lol. Oh i didnt know the caffeiene free stuff had citric acid, thanks for pointing that out, Tut at you mark suggesting that lol, you of all people will know that what affects one might affect someon else different! lol :D. Any diet coke will do...i just dont like the really sweetened taste of the zero stuff. Going to asda today so will have to stock up! Thanks xx