starlight...question lol

babystar31

Gold Member
Hey....what type of coke is it you drink? Know its nto coke zero but couldnt remember i it was asda or tescos own haha! Im not keen on coke zero and need a substitute!! Thank u hun xx

Hi sorry to barge in on post but Tesco's own has citric acid in, my hubbie ordered some n before I tried it I looked on their website it had all the nutritional info xxx

Thanks guys! I keep some coke zero in just incase i want some, but to me it tastes a bit too sweetened.....much prefer diet coke. will try the caffeine free stuff x

I wouldnt risk regular diet coke at all, what works for one person might not work for another and its not worth knocking yourself out of ketosis for it.

Its Asdas own Diet Coke I drink - 47p for 2 litres, you cant beat it ;)

I'm lucky becasue I drink Coke Zero normally, much prefer it to any other Coke. I have never tired Dr. Pepper though. What's it like?

Im not keen on Dr pepper either....im way too fussy lol. Oh i didnt know the caffeiene free stuff had citric acid, thanks for pointing that out, Tut at you mark suggesting that lol, you of all people will know that what affects one might affect someon else different! lol :D. Any diet coke will do...i just dont like the really sweetened taste of the zero stuff. Going to asda today so will have to stock up! Thanks xx

Yeah? Oh good haha....just really fancy an ice cold tin of diet coke. If its one craving i can give in to without messing up ketosis then i will. thanks again hun x

Back