Starlights wee weigh in thread - Week 8 and 3 stones gone

Starlight

Gold Member
Ok since everyone else is doing one, I want one lol

Ive already posted in my Exante diary but Im going to keep a weekly weigh in thread.

So week one under my belt and Ive lost 18lbs :bliss:

In one week?

Wow ! That is fantastic :) I bet you're over the moon !
Well done

Fantastic, that's an amazing start

Jeez!!! That's amazing well done

I can't see stats on the I phone app.... Must log onto the computer later I love comparing people of a similar weight to me lol

That's brilliant well done :D x

Wow!!!!! That is just an unbelievable loss!!! Well done. What are your secrets???? I'm still showing as a gain and I haven't done anything wrong :-(. Really well done! Xx

Bloody amazing hunny :) just in case you didn't read it in the other post this is what hubby said when I said I was doing a weekly weigh in like starlight lol :
Hubby just asked if starlight put her hand in the fire would you? My answer? If she told me i'd lose weight then yeh I would lol

Hmm sandy I seem to have turned into a diet stalker I will remove the trenchcoat and hat and try n behave lol

Bloody amazing hunny :) just in case you didn't read it in the other post this is what hubby said when I said I was doing a weekly weigh in like starlight lol :
Hubby just asked if starlight put her hand in the fire would you? My answer? If she told me i'd lose weight then yeh I would lol

:rotflmao: Love it xx

Hmm sandy I seem to have turned into a diet stalker I will remove the trenchcoat and hat and try n behave lol

Nooooo Ive never had a stalker before ;)

Duuuuuuuude... that's amazing!!! Bet that put a sizeable grin on your face when you saw that! :D

Will go and retrieve my trenchcoat from the back of the wardrobe then :D

Fantastic loss :)

Oh my god, what a number!!!!! Well done :) x

Back