Started (again) yesterday on LL - at 17 stone 2 pounds

cheshire

Dear All,

Well here I go again (to quote a famous song). If only I'd stuck to it in the past I would have been at my target weight many months if not years ago. So this time I am really going to try....

I have also booked to do the Manchester BUPA 10KM on Sunday 26 March, so this is one of my milestones. In terms of weight I want to shed 8 stone to get back to the weight I was I my 30's.

Good luck to everyone out there - I hope to contact Teapot who was very supportive earlier in the year along with another member of the forum.

I am probably going to boar everyone and record my weight loss daily... :cross:

Cheshire

Thank you - Good luck

Hey Cheshire!!

Welcome back, have missed you!

Have been working my way through threads as I was away on business most of last week and the forums, been very busy :) So pleased you're back, and hope you're already in ketosis.

Best wishes and let me know how you're getting on.

Kay x x x

Hi Kay, great to hear from you. You must be feeling fantastic with your weight loss. My laptop is 'b*^^ard' so I'm having to use my iPhone. Well I managed one day- one day I ask you. Pathetic. So today I start again. I will be hassling you on a daily basis... Go girl!

You hassle me as much as you like! :) You can do it. Accept that the first few days are going to be tough and prepare yourself for it, force your way through and drink that lovely water. Refuse to give in to temptation and go for it for the rest of the week. You'll be over the worst of the hump, and heading for a fantastic loss week 1 which I can't wait to see. Try and plan to have stuff to do to keep you busy or distracted. Sleep as much as you can the first week if able. I'm probably going to be here another 8 weeks or so. Just think how much weight you can lose before I'm done in 8 weeks!!!!! Don't put it off, you owe it to yourself to succeed at this. BTW Cheshire's not that far from Sheffield. Kicking of butt can be arranged if required lol x x x

Hi Kay, well I've started again today. I've been to the gym and for a swim and even walked the dog. All before 8:00! My difficult time will be the evening. I'm going to do it this time, with your help! We will have to meet and do some pampering. So you have another 8 weeks? You will look fantastic for the summer:). Take care, x

I find the evening the hardest too, so I have my shakes at 1pm, 5pm and 9pm. I seem to be able to get thru the morning on water tea/coffee fine, and knowing I'm not having a long evening ahead when I've got to cook for the family with no sustenance in sight is a lifesaver for me. Blimey you've been very energetic today! :) Keep the water going, speak soon x x x

Good Luck Cheshire!:)

Back