Started doing Slomming World yesterday, on my own, no class... Anyone else the same??

Hi I have joined online but got all the information from ebay to, been doing for 5 days now and am finding the extra easy better to follow than red and green. I still wonder can you eat what it says and lose weight
Yes you can I love my food and thought Id have to eat small meals but far from it!! Normal size meals just cook every meal made from the books and it will work. good luck x

Thanks that's a good idea x though where can I get a list of healthy extra a and b from ? X

Had white toast with clover and a ski fat free yogs so far x

If you're not actually going to sign up to a class youll just have to pick info out on here where you can. This thread is a good place to start.

White bread is not a HEXB btw, only wholemeal is (not brown/granary/seeded/oat etc unless its a specifically listed brand).

Is your clover the light version? Marg is very high in syns for what you get.

Me too!

I know you started this post last week but I've just seen it now and I wanted to join in! I've started doing Slimming World at home now too. I went to a meeting to get the information but I can't afford to pay to get weighed every week (three babies has left me with weight to lose and no money to spend!) so I'm trying to go it alone. This site is excellent for answering questions or recipe suggestions, it's a really big help. If we're all doing it alone at home, then this thread is our own support group. Well done us!

welcome!

Hi, im also doing it from home. I did it before falling pregnant but forwhatever reason I stopped, only came back 3 weeks ago when I thought enough is enough and I was putting far too much baby weight on, so im back. I initialy went to class with being pregnant, but to be honest, classes are just not for me and make me feel very self consiouse. Plus at the minuate money is tight so I couldnt go if I wanted to.

Minimins is my life saver and I genuinly couldnt do it without the support of the members on hear.

Hiya! Im also doing SW at home so appreciate the support available on this forum. I have been to class when I previously followed the plan and have purchased up to date books etc. The plan worked for me last time and I now feel ready to begin my next SW journey.

Hi I'm new here and am starting tomorrow on SW diet at home as am too broke to go to classes as well. Just going through the list ready for shopping tomorrow!

Im going it alone too, money issues just the same! This forum has been a life saver and I'm relearning many things i'd forgotten

:)

good luck with your journey we are all here to support each other xoxo

I joined a class 2 years ago but had to stop going on medical grounds, but to be honest I dont think I would have carried on going as it wasn't 'my cup of tea'! So, when, after a surgery & I had put on even more weight I decided to do it from home I lost 38 pounds, with the help on Minimins of course! Anywasy, Im back again after putting on 2 stone after yet another surgery & again am doing it from home......my point is, if you have the motivation, are truely focused & have support from family, friends, peers, minimins etc you will lose the weight......& also remember to enjoy Slimming World!

Back