Started some light exercise

platinumbabe

Bought Zumba 2 for the wii yesterday and did a 25minute class yesterday and the same today, god whoever classed Zumba as light exercise is not right in the head. Well i did enjoy it see what i feel like at the end of the week . Intention is to do some every night .

I'm thinking of getting that for my Wii. Please keep us informed of how it works. I love normal zumba classes but cannot go as often as i'd like to and Wii would be perfect. It's certainly not light yet it produces results!

will keep you up to date, my mate raved about it and said zumba 2 was better than previous one as you can follow the steps easier. Loving it at the moment , but will let you know how it goes

I tried it a while back and got confused on the warm up!!!

Lol its not easy ill agree but once you follow it somehow your bound to get some benefits.I had a real sweat on last night and drank a pint of water whilst doing it

I think I have a co-ordination problem... I was going to restart my 30 day shred DVD. I'm just being a bit of a baby about it, as I know that I walk like I've had an accident for the first few days!!

Back