starting 2morrow - no excuses

well 2moro if defo my start date. Bought 2 weeks worth and started for 2 days then fell off wagon due to being on antibiotics (my excuse). Got around 5 weeks till my nieces christening and dont want to let anyone done. Did LL last year and lost nearly 4 stone and have put the weight back on and have spent the last 18 mths on/off different weight loss plans. I need a lot of support so if you can spare a wee minute to help me when things get tough I would appreciate it. I dont have a big group of friends for support and mostly rely on my oh but I think he has given up watching me struggle time after time, so here goes for 2morrow. :wave_cry:x

I'm starting today too!

My packs are arriving sometime today so having an egg for breakfast instead of a shake!

Let me know how you get on!xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi murphys mum,

Welcome! The diet as you probably know can work wonders and all the support you could need you will find on here.

Good luck, kellmo x

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

Welcome to you both you'll get all the support you need on here. Shout out if you need any advice x x

murphysmum77 said:
Thank you for your replies. Had a horrible few days which have delayed my start. DEFO 2morrow with my head totally focused.:):)

Good luck MM77 all the best!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well you know we'll still be here when you do bite the bullet and get started. You can only do this type of VLCD if your head is in the right place x x

Hey I'm just starting too and also need some buddies to keep me going, so don't be strangers! We can do this x

Hope to start tommorow as long as my pack arrives. Really excited and hope to have similar loses as others. Good luck to you all on your new journey x

Back