Starting 810 tomorrow

welshbabe2be

Hi Everyone, as title says im starting on the cwp 810 tomorrow, im nervous and excited, After trying so many different diets i have arrived at Cambridge diet. Been looking at all the before and after pics and they are inspirational.

Collected my packs this afternoon and im raring to go!!!

Im hoping to come on here when cravings get to much and chat with you all and support each other, good luck xx

Hiya
I started on the 810 plan on Saturday and getting on really well. I was a bit apprehensive about having a small amount of food - thought it may lead to a bit of a binge - but I know once I've eaten it then that's it. I'm also in ketosis already and have got loads of energy - currently cleaning out my kitchen cupboards lol.
Hope all goes well, look forward to hearing how you on.
LittleDoris x

Good luck :)

Hi Welshbabe,

I'm restarting ss+ tomorrow, think I'm going to need some encouragement too!

best of luck for tomorrow, I look forward to hearing how you get on,

Rach xx

Thanks for all your reply's and encouragement,

I have only managed one pack so far as i have been working at a wedding this morning Vegetable soup was yummy, struggling with the water ( i never drink it) !! as im prone to headaches i realise its just something i have to get used to.

Good luck everyone this wk xx

Good luck with it! Don't be nervous - it's a diet that works! You'll get the results if you want them. I'm now on week 11 of sole source.....looking forward to 810 soon....i get to use a knife and fork!! wooohooooo ;)

Back