Starting again

losemenow

Hiya guys. I started weightwatchers on Mon. So far so good.

Mon 28th Feb

Two cups of coffee with sweetener and semi milk

skinny chai tea latte grande starbucks and a caramel waffle biscuit 3+ 5

nandos- creamy mash and pitta breast with pineapple. no cheese 17 (10+7)

2 vodkas and diet coke- 4

29.5 used

earned walked for 30 min at mod level 3

2.5 to spare. :)

Tues

Weetabix and banana with semi skimmed-

veg chow mein and soy sauce- 6

white malteasers- 5

ww korma- 10

small handful of choc raisins 3

28 points

earned- 0

Wed

Coffee x 2 - .5

dominoes pizza two small slices- 10

2 choc bics 4
will update the rest later

thanks xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Wed 2nd March continues

Indian takeaway. opted for healthy option of spinach, mushroom and chickpeas. it was no sauce as such just loads of spices. LOADS of spinach and had no rice. im gonna say 5 points

then snack a jacks 4
malteasers 5

total 28.5
points earned walking- 1

Thurs 3rd March

Ok due to the fact that I use a splash of semi skimmed/ skimmed in my cereal and tea/ coffee. Im just putting down a point and a half to cover myself everyday, if extra ill add it. Its prob only a point but to be sure.

Weetabix AND banana 3

earned two points walking

lunch i was shocked at

had a pack of crisps from cafe nero and a sandwich. tried to be healthy with sandwich and went for chicken brown bread salad sandwich- 10 points!!!!!!!! for the sandwich!!!!! and then 5 for crisps

and 5 for maltesers... eeeek!

bag of walkers and tea with half a sugar instead of sweetener = 4.5

29 points in total

Last edited:
Hi good luck! I don't mean to criticise but I think the curry would be more than 5 because that is how much a half a tin of chick peas would be on their own. I can't find anything similar in the eating out guide, but a vegetable curry is down as 15 and a side order of mushroom bhajee is 9.

Edited just to say that I have noticed that you have half points so won't be doing propoints. If so, ignore me!

Last edited:
Hi Alison thanks hun for the advice. Am it wasnt really a curry. It just down as mushroom spinach and chickpeas and there was not a lot of chickpeas in it. It was really mainly spinach and mushroom and no sauce. Just loads of spices and i opted out for the rice. perhaps it is maybe a bit more but ill bare that in mind for next time. i am doing the propoints plan i started it last week. have all the info and calculator. Im not too worried about the effect the curry will have on my progress as i havent used my excess of 49 points. however ill take note in the future when ordering indian x

thanks a mill x

Last edited:
Ok so really gonna try eating better main meals. At the moment have a little bit going on so its hard to eat at home in evenings but have to try harder. Ammmmm also gonna give up choc for lent which starts on Wednesday as am eating wayyyy too much of it.

Friday 4th March

milk allowance 1.5

weetabix 3

veg chow mein 6

maltesers 5

earned 6 points walking for one hour mod level. on mon gonna start using stairs at work again. and doing sit ups. currently moving house. will join gym when all that is sorted.

im a bit confused, there are no half points on the propoint plan. Are you sure you have the correct calculator?

there's no half points on pro points..

hi losemenow, I have just started again too, best of luck with your weightloss:)

Our leader has given us one bit of advice for Lent - give up nothing!! As livable and flexible as WW can be, it's still fair to say that we have to give up enough to be on it (like the five sneaky biscuits while having a cuppa watching Corrie, or a lovely bottle of Red on a Friday nite!)

I thought that was good advice:)

Back