500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

Right just tried my size 12 RI jeans on they do not go over my butt! :-/ I will try them on every week now rather than obsess with the scales x fingers crossed I will be sliding them on by Christmas! X

Welshmamma said:
Right just tried my size 12 RI jeans on they do not go over my butt! :-/ I will try them on every week now rather than obsess with the scales x fingers crossed I will be sliding them on by Christmas! X

Good plan WM! Size 12s wouldn't go over my knees ... ;)

P x

Dear god I feel like I've swallowed concrete! I can't cope with eating lol x oh my god if I get those jeans on by Christmas P I'll be dancing across the lawn naked ha ha cx

Welshmamma said:
Dear god I feel like I've swallowed concrete! I can't cope with eating lol x oh my god if I get those jeans on by Christmas P I'll be dancing across the lawn naked ha ha cx

Noted! ;)

P x

Funny how you look forward to a DD isn't it, as much as the UP days are great I think its the feeling of control you get on a DD that is ever so slightly addictive lol x

I am def ready for my up tomorrow but completing a dd makes me feel great :)

Right I've gone over!!! Arghh x 510 cals but i can see where I could have used them better lol x x will be going to bed soon to avoid munchies lol x

Felt great this morning and my belly bulge looks much smaller?? My work trousers look a better fit already :)

Had a good Up day eaten enough without going mad, will defo have something tasty for supper ready for DD tomorrow :)) happy happy x

Been JUDDING again for three days...had loads of aggro going on so not dieted...but not gained?? Still want to lose so here I am on a UD today after a good DD yesterday x x

Hi WelshMamma,

I'm impressed and jealous that after Christmas you've not gained at all. Hoping to get rid of all I gained by the end of the month.

I've just starting JUDDD today, how are you finding it restarting?

Hi WelshMamma,

I'm impressed and jealous that after Christmas you've not gained at all. Hoping to get rid of all I gained by the end of the month.

I've just starting JUDDD today, how are you finding it restarting?

It feels really good to be back in control! I have started a bit out of sync as I want to do my DD Mon, Weds and Fri...so will do UD tomorrow, ID Sunday and fast Monday x

It's great to be back!! Lets hope for good results! :0)) x

I've heard of a few people doing Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Hoping I'll be ok just doing every other day but might keep that option in mind if I find weekends hard, I know this weekend will be ok, Sunday will be a DD and I don't have any specific plans so should be easy to stick to x

I find weekends tough..only because I'm home with the kids...might meet friends for lunch and drinks or do Sunday roast for everyone lol no willpower ;0)
One day I will try to stick to alternate days but for now it works :)) x

It's good that you can find the balance like that though rather than trying to keep it up on weekends and feeling bad if it falls through. I'm hoping I'll do alright as I live on my own and the friends I spend the most amount of time with are used to me attempting to eat healthily, so if we go out on a DD I can save my calories for then and have a salad :) x

Back