500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

Here to follow as I'm in between a vlcd and judd at the moment, still unsure what to follow, I sort of followed judd by accident for the last 3 weeks and lost 2lbs each week so this plan defies work.

Well done in your loss so far, those pounds soon add up! X

hey chick just read through your diary, well done on your losses so far :D hope your down day has gone well today
xx

Here to follow as I'm in between a vlcd and judd at the moment, still unsure what to follow, I sort of followed judd by accident for the last 3 weeks and lost 2lbs each week so this plan defies work.

Well done in your loss so far, those pounds soon add up! X

Sure do :) this is a great plan xxxx will be two stone lighter by summer and I'm very happy with that! ;-) xx

Well done on your losses!! :-D xx

hey chick just read through your diary, well done on your losses so far :D hope your down day has gone well today
xx

I was so glad to have a day where I could deflate lol x x x I'm really enjoying this, I'm going to do alternates all week this week as I have nothing planned this weekend :) hopefully see a bit more gone next Friday xxx

Arghhhh another little gain today!!!! :( me not happy grrrrr x I feel bloated and today is a UUD so will be mindful of my ups this week and pray that gain disappears by Friday!! X

Last edited:
I always find the gains after up's are not true gains. I can go up by as much as 4lbs after my up weekends! Usually its all gone and more by Friday weigh in though. Can be scary seeing on the scales though!

I agree that it's not a true gain. I was up 2lbs after the weekend (although I think the highest I was up was about 5 or 6lbs!! And I lost all of that, plus more during the week), and after 1 DD those 2lbs had gone. I'm sure the same will happen to you, so don't worry. It's scary seeing it on the scales though I know x

Well I controlled my up day today...much more restrained :0) I've just had some chicken and veg which I don't normally do but felt a bit sorry for myself ha x x x x I'm on a down til 5 tomorrow now .... Bring on the Fanta zero :) x

DD for me from now too soon. I sacked the fast 5 after 2 days. I've altered my DD times tho - 8pm - 8pm in the hope of stopping the night binge when the dd finishes. :)

DD for me from now too soon. I sacked the fast 5 after 2 days. I've altered my DD times tho - 8pm - 8pm in the hope of stopping the night binge when the dd finishes. :)

Hmmmm I tend to eat as soon as the clock strikes five!! And if my tea isn't there (I'm normally in work) I just grab something anything! If I find my loss going under a pound a week ill look at altering my times x x you lost tons on the fast 5!! X

Seems like I'm not the only one that is struggling with the split day fasting!!

After my minor brain fart this morning, I have decided to go for full UD or DD's. I never seem to know if I am coming or going these days with what/when I'm eating!!

I'm using my VLCD packs for DD's until I get into the swing of it, having reread all the books last night a 24 hr fast is enough to get a loss, provided you get a handle on the UPS, which clearly I have not LOl!!

That said I've lost half a stone, looking like a sts for week 3, so am pleased with that, just need to get the balance right, still 100% convinced about IF though.

Seems like I'm not the only one that is struggling with the split day fasting!!

After my minor brain fart this morning, I have decided to go for full UD or DD's. I never seem to know if I am coming or going these days with what/when I'm eating!!

I'm using my VLCD packs for DD's until I get into the swing of it, having reread all the books last night a 24 hr fast is enough to get a loss, provided you get a handle on the UPS, which clearly I have not LOl!!

That said I've lost half a stone, looking like a sts for week 3, so am pleased with that, just need to get the balance right, still 100% convinced about IF though.

Good luck. That's the great thing about this diet, you can tweak and re tweak until you get it right x

Popped on scales this morning although tomorrow is my official weigh in and I'm the same as I was last week?? X DDU today not eaten much as I'm trying to control myself lol ;0) x

hello I found you...just stopping by to subscribe to your diary. xx

Back