500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

Sitting in bed and reflecting on my day. Feel good :) have controlled my eating...had a good up, more fruit and veg consumed and less crap x Down until 5 tomorrow now and I've filled my fridge with fruit and veg so plenty of good stuff to see me through x WI tomorrow, not sure ill get a loss as I kind of lost it a bit at the beginning of the week, I'm not too worried though as just studied my baby pouch in the mirror..a momento of three pregnancies...and it's so much smaller, I'm so pleased. Totally motivated right now x

Hmmmm I've gained?! Not going to cry...waaah but going to carry on with the same motivation I had last night....maybe with added determination!! I'm going to beat this fat!!!! X

Sorry you got a gain Hun :( But woohoo clothes are getting looser and that is way better than a number on some silly scales :D Keep focused you are doing amazingly well :) Enjoy your weekend xx

Cheers Hun x it's weird because people are saying I've lost but hey ho x not gonna let it get me down!! DDU today, starving!! Lol x

Try not to worry about it, I bet you'll lose it and a bit more for next week. Plus no one but you sees the scales, so if ppl are noticing you've lost weight and ur clothes are looser then your def losing inches :) x

Try not to worry about it, I bet you'll lose it and a bit more for next week. Plus no one but you sees the scales, so if ppl are noticing you've lost weight and ur clothes are looser then your def losing inches :) x

Cheers hunnie x x I'm trying to be more sensible as was just going wild!! Carb overload!! More fruit and veg needed!! Xx

Bummer about the gain but at least you've worked out why really quickly and can sort it out :) xx

Got on scales this morning...gain gone and an extra pound?!? Confused.com lol
On a up today and although I've been the pub to watch rugby I have not lost the plot and stuffed my face after a few!! I'm pleased about that :)

Got on scales this morning...gain gone and an extra pound?!? Confused.com lol
On a up today and although I've been the pub to watch rugby I have not lost the plot and stuffed my face after a few!! I'm pleased about that :)

That's great news :) I was doing a double UD but decided to DD from 8 pm as I actually hate the feeling of being stuffed now. I must be ill lol :) xx

That's great news :) I was doing a double UD but decided to DD from 8 pm as I actually hate the feeling of being stuffed now. I must be ill lol :) xx

Your good!! I was going to do alternates this week but forgot about the rugby, it is essential we watch our boys lol :)
So plan is up til tomorrow 5pm. Although I will not be naughty up, poached eggs for breakfast, lots of tea and a nice roast late afternoon, plenty of veg :)
I really really want to shift 2lb this WI!!!!! :)

Well yes you had to watch the rugby. :) Tbh I prefer Sunday nights up then it's not so hard getting up early on Monday :) I'd love another 2 off by Tuesday. Good luck xx

Back