Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by princesspink, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

Hi, I was previously on this forum doing cd but as I have 3stones + to loose for my wedding in June I have made the decision to change to lighterlife. I feel I need the extra support which LL gives you, so hopefully I will be nice and slim for my wedding!! I start the program tomorrow....I very excited about the thought of being slim again!!!

I'd love hear some success stories form you all....:)

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Hi There princess, welsome to the wonderful world that is LL. The first week may be tough for you, but by day 7/8 you will be flying. Good luck and shout if you need any help..
  4. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Good luck PP, you will look amazing on your wedding day!! LL is great!!
  5. princesspink

princesspink Full Member

Thanks guys for all your support! I'm all ready for my big start tomorrow....will keep you all posted! .xx
  6. MaxieP

MaxieP Full Member

Hi PP,

I'm on day 8 and aiming to lose another 4 stone for my August wedding. Found week 1 ok, thought I would be tired, starving and feel permanently ill. But, only effect was I felt a little weak and had bad toothache in all my teeth!?!

The best thing for me was to get in to a routine and then it feels like 'normal'. I'm not thinking about how long I'll be doing this, just taking it one foodpack at a time and one day at a time. Have told myself that I'll carry on doing this as along as I don't feel ill and am not hungry as I'm getting all of the nutrients I need and therefore any cravings are simply that - they are not necessity. And I'll enjoy every minute of starving those cravings!!

Well that's my theory anyway, fingers crossed!

Good luck,

gaijingirl likes this.
  7. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Good luck PP! I am into week 4 of LL and have found it very straightforward. Had a cracking headache the first weekend, but since then I have felt good. I don't like the soups tho, so its bars and shakes here (bars from week 2 for you!).
    I am aiming for 6 stone total loss, maybe a bit more, will see how I feel when I get closer to where I want to be.
  8. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bit of this bit of that
    Hello, wecome aboard!

I've lost count where I am in the scheme of things probably about 4 months in, but its honestly the easiest diet I ever did!

Best of luck to you

9. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

hi princess..Day 1 for me.

can't complain until now.

not as bad as i thought it was. was a bit drowsy in the afternoon though but keep urself busy.

gluck. let me know how you get on.
  10. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Hia Princesspink,

I have had good success with LL too, like some of the other posters. Keep to the programme, do the homework, drink the water and you'll be fine!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.