Starting on Monday, worried about ketosis?

Myaevesmummy

Hi all, I joined yesterday doing my own very low calorie version of slim fast! After hearing and researching Exante all morning (never heard of it before!) I've decided to jump on board. The big weight losses spur me on and I think it's the better option for me... However... After reading up on ketosis I have to admit I'm slightly worried? Also, I love doing zumba and enjoy my treadmill... will I be too weak to do any of this anymore? how much exercise is recommended? Thankyou, Kate xxx

I would say for the first 3/4 days until you get into ketosis you won't feel like or be able for exercise, I know I wasn't and am only coming around today x But I don't think there should be any real reason not to do at least Zumba after that, Zumba is low impact x Just don't overdo it!

I did Atkins for years and exercised for a 1 and 1/2 a day and was fine. My calories were 1200 at the time.

I have just started as well here. I got the mixed bumper pack and everything taste great to me. Good Luck.

I did Atkins for years and exercised for a 1 and 1/2 a day and was fine. My calories were 1200 at the time.

I have just started as well here. I got the mixed bumper pack and everything taste great to me. Good Luck.

Exante is totslly different to Atkins though, you might be in ketosis but your calorie intake is considerably higher. What works for Atkins doesnt necessarily apply to Exante

Exante recommend no more than 30 mins exercise a day

Hi all, I joined yesterday doing my own very low calorie version of slim fast! After hearing and researching Exante all morning (never heard of it before!) I've decided to jump on board. The big weight losses spur me on and I think it's the better option for me... However... After reading up on ketosis I have to admit I'm slightly worried? Also, I love doing zumba and enjoy my treadmill... will I be too weak to do any of this anymore? how much exercise is recommended? Thankyou, Kate xxx
Zumba is great isn't it?!?! I have recently started and now go twice a week, love it love it love it!

Yes! A fab work out without even really feeling the pain! Did 4 classes last week! Not sure how many I'll be able to do whilst starting this week! Xxx

I would take it easy for the 1st week or so, the good think about zumba is you can take it at your own pace, so do as little or as much as you feel is alright for you x

Hi girls,

I just ordered the bumper pack.

I love to exercise like running and spin class are my favourite. I will take it easy the first week, but do you think I can still continue my exercise as it is once I'm in ketosis?

Xx

Hi everyone :) I've never heard about Zumba :eek: What is Zumba?

Hi all I'm on day four and hoping to hit ketosis soon ... need to buy some sticks does anybody know where I can get them from? Also I've bought the Zumba DVD set to do at home. I aim to start doing that after I've completed my two weeks. I cant wait. Hope you all have a good weekend x

Back