Starting on plan from 30th March

curvy_em said:
First weigh in 9lbs down. Very pleased with that. Got my holiday for a week on 19th so full steam ahead. How is everyone else doing ?? xx

Wow! Well done! All these excellent first weigh in results are inspiring me even more :) x

Officially day 11 for me, feeling bit yucky this morning think im bit dehyrdrated, still not been doing great wit me water, i dunno whats wrong with me im doing everyting else right but this :( just cannit get into it like i did on cd.

What day do you start Welshtigger?

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Officially day 11 for me, feeling bit yucky this morning think im bit dehyrdrated, still not been doing great wit me water, i dunno whats wrong with me im doing everyting else right but this :( just cannit get into it like i did on cd.

What day do you start Welshtigger?

Catdog xx

Friday is the plan x

Friday is the plan x

Not sure if you doing any prep for it or not but alot have said it was easier cutting down carbs before hand if you think that may help you as you will get into ketosis quicker, saying that, for me i wouldnt have had the strength to do that as i was in complete binge mode before this ie why im doing this diet in first place lol

Good luck for friday hun,

Catdog xx

Hi girls, day 10 for me and managed to go to cinema and make it through :D big thing for me not having munchies! and OH had big thing of sweet popcorn and mccy ds before we went in, i was drooling at the counter- i adore nachos, cheese and jalapenos- the smell was mmmmmmmm but the feeling of getting home and knowing another day is down is amazing :party0049:
xx

Well done you its so difficult when we are out isnt it! I went to cinema with dd on sat nite and made her take sweets and a drink and I took water and a truffa bar and it was absolutely fine - like you say its sucha good feeling knowing we have completed another day towards goal
xx

Well hello everyone I’m properly back now – well able to write on here properly anyway. I’ve got my laptop back and tomorrow I will catch up properly with everyone as I have a few jobs to do today.
Im still 100% which is the first shock to me really now 10 days in and the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] shock is I have lost another 1.4lbs this morning and 0.6 yesterday so that’s 2lb in 2 days. I must admit it is a shock as I have NEVER kept losing like this after the first week so I think that there must be some magic in the packs!!!! Oh don’t get me wrong it hasn’t all been plain sailing – I felt quite weak and hungry yesterday dunno why but kept glugging water and cups of tea – and peeing alot as a result, but it helps tho to think the quicker it comes off the shorter time I will be on the diet so I KNOW I need to drink more!

I have read my diary from here from 2009 which I did in the later stages and I know I got really fed up at about week 16 or 17 feeling like the freak on the diet, but I’m hoping this time that isn’t going to happen, cos we are allowed food!

Hope everyone is doing okay and I will call in on everyone elses diary tomorrow Keep up the good work everyone!!!!!

Hi all

Hi Jessica rabbit , well done on your weight lose.
I'm on day 8 and have been 100% 6days as i planned last wkend off. I am doing really well and enjoying slim and save. I weighed into day and i am down 3lbs which i am very pleased with. Have also put another order in which will last me 5 weeks so i am dedicated to staying 100% for sure need to get the maximum weight lose possible and thats by staying 100% committed. Hope to get in the 10's next weigh in so will be adding regular exercise too.

How is everyone else doing?

Good luck, phoenyx. Hope you're ok. I'm using up Exante packs at the moment so not sure if I should be posting on this thread, but saw you'd popped up on my 'subscribed threads' list so thought I'd say hello.

Do you know what triggered you to go off road? Are you back in the zone? Vlcds are so much mind over matter, aren't they? I hope you can get back on track.

Hi everyone. Hope your doing ok. Great losses jess!!

Just had my order come through today as love certain sachets more than others. Crazy about the chilli and spag bol lol

Have my sister and her bf coming to stay tomorrow so need to be good. Got my holiday in a weeks time too!! All good though xx

hey everyone how is the weekwnd going all ok for everyone I hope - Ive lost 3.5lb this week so really pleased
keep up the good work everyone
xxx

Back