1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Starting over!

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by hippyblond, 30 September 2011 Social URL.

1. hippyblond

hippyblond Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(16.84%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Slim and Save 3 a day
    Stupidly been eating all over the shop the last week! Have begun again today and ordered enough for 2 weeks. Seems so much harder to get back onto it for a second time than it did when I first went onto VLCD. Looking forward to the old ketosis kicking in. Only been a few hours and Im blinkin starving! lol
    Keep drinking the water and im sure spag bol will fill me right up (or maybe not)!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellym2602

kellym2602 Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    Good luck for the restart - i'm on my second attempt. Only day 2 into it and i could eat a scabby horse! lol x

4. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck with the restart. I restarted Monday after a planned break. I found I needed a 4th pack on the first day and I just got on and had it rather than sitting there stressing over eating and being tempted to hit the fridge. On the second day I did 3 packs but I had some extra mushrooms from the veg allowance that I added to the spag bol and a chunk of cucumber and that filled me up without needing the 3rd pack. The last 2 nights I have added peppers and shallots to the spag bol to bulk it out a bit and I'm back on S&S fine.

I enjoyed the extra veggies so will do that as a matter of course from now on I think.

It would be fair to say that Monday was difficult but now that ketosis has kicked in I'm back in the groove :)

5. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    At work I ate fish & peas and I don't think it'll kick me out of ketosis. It is hard getting back in ketosis. Stick with it, you know it'll be worth it.

6. Punkmilitia

Punkmilitia Banned

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save.
    Good luck with the restart! I for one hope I don't get tempted by food whilst on this because it's my last hope!(lol, dramatic)

7. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi welcome and good luck.

8. LucySera

LucySera Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(40.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck hippyblond - I bet in a few days time you'll be back in ketosis as if you never left ;) In the meantime, make sure to eat some spag bol daily lol!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.