• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting over!

Stupidly been eating all over the shop the last week! Have begun again today and ordered enough for 2 weeks. Seems so much harder to get back onto it for a second time than it did when I first went onto VLCD. Looking forward to the old ketosis kicking in. Only been a few hours and Im blinkin starving! lol
Keep drinking the water and im sure spag bol will fill me right up (or maybe not)!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
Good luck with the restart. I restarted Monday after a planned break. I found I needed a 4th pack on the first day and I just got on and had it rather than sitting there stressing over eating and being tempted to hit the fridge. On the second day I did 3 packs but I had some extra mushrooms from the veg allowance that I added to the spag bol and a chunk of cucumber and that filled me up without needing the 3rd pack. The last 2 nights I have added peppers and shallots to the spag bol to bulk it out a bit and I'm back on S&S fine.

I enjoyed the extra veggies so will do that as a matter of course from now on I think.

It would be fair to say that Monday was difficult but now that ketosis has kicked in I'm back in the groove :)

vj

At work I ate fish & peas and I don't think it'll kick me out of ketosis. It is hard getting back in ketosis. Stick with it, you know it'll be worth it.

Good luck hippyblond - I bet in a few days time you'll be back in ketosis as if you never left ;) In the meantime, make sure to eat some spag bol daily lol!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 3
Exante - Diaries 7
Introductions 0
Weight Loss Diaries 34
Slimming World 12