Starting over!

Stupidly been eating all over the shop the last week! Have begun again today and ordered enough for 2 weeks. Seems so much harder to get back onto it for a second time than it did when I first went onto VLCD. Looking forward to the old ketosis kicking in. Only been a few hours and Im blinkin starving! lol
Keep drinking the water and im sure spag bol will fill me right up (or maybe not)!!

Good luck for the restart - i'm on my second attempt. Only day 2 into it and i could eat a scabby horse! lol x

Good luck with the restart. I restarted Monday after a planned break. I found I needed a 4th pack on the first day and I just got on and had it rather than sitting there stressing over eating and being tempted to hit the fridge. On the second day I did 3 packs but I had some extra mushrooms from the veg allowance that I added to the spag bol and a chunk of cucumber and that filled me up without needing the 3rd pack. The last 2 nights I have added peppers and shallots to the spag bol to bulk it out a bit and I'm back on S&S fine.

I enjoyed the extra veggies so will do that as a matter of course from now on I think.

It would be fair to say that Monday was difficult but now that ketosis has kicked in I'm back in the groove :)

At work I ate fish & peas and I don't think it'll kick me out of ketosis. It is hard getting back in ketosis. Stick with it, you know it'll be worth it.

Good luck hippyblond - I bet in a few days time you'll be back in ketosis as if you never left ;) In the meantime, make sure to eat some spag bol daily lol!!

Back