Starting S&S on 7th Jan :))

So far I have had:

choc crispy shake - warm :)
Choc almond bar

And now muching through the chilli :)

Protien meal on the menu for tonight as well - grilled chicken and leeks

So far I've had a banana milkshake, and tomato chilli but am working till 9 so will have to starve till then:( but so far going good!! X

Well done Vick, I've just had my protein meal but I'm still really hungry :((

Just had my tea chicken, macaroni cheese and cauliflower was lovely:)
Bit confused when I enter what I have I usually go about 10 calories over does the matter, I only eat the thing am supposed to x x

I think you should be ok :)

Sorry for taking so long to update - manic day in work!

Today I had:
Sweet porridge for breakfast
White Chilli pack for lunch
100g grilled chicken with leeks

2l water

Still to have my 3rd meal pack which I will have later on tonight :)

Starting to feel the hunger pangs lessen more and more now which is good!

Dreading Friday night tho as I have a huge awards night with work and a 3 course meal etc :/ not expecting a huge loss this week x

Couldn't resist having a sneaky peak on the scales while on my wii fit ... -5lbs in 3 days!!!

Couldn't resist having a sneaky peak on the scales while on my wii fit ... -5lbs in 3 days!!!

HE he he, Love that feeling!
Well done x

5pound that's great, I've lost 3 pound so far in 3 days An am usually the person at ww that losses half a pound a week then puts 3 on lol am mega happy:) am sat at my mums now who has 6 junk food eating kids so her house is full of Pringles and chocolate but I've not touched any:)
Today I had spaghetti for breakfast, then went for a run (not like me at all) did about 4 miles then had tuna and a choc bar for lunch then for tea spaghetti again with mushrooms not Hungary at all but all I do is think about food but I do that anyway lol x x

Well done vikx!

Im struggling with my first pack this morning - not hungry at all :)

Second pack of the day sown - Cottage Pie... mmmm! Favourite pack yet!

Not so hungry today but was tempted by a cookie earlier this afternoon - but resisted.

Completely dreading the awards night with work tomorrow though! I will not be drinking but im trying to figure out what i can eat of the set menu!

I had a late breakfast I had mushroom pasta and put 100g tuna in it, it was gorgeous and almost filling having chilli for lunch then at 9.30 when I get home am gonna have spaghetti and mushrooms lost another pound this morning need to stop weighing myself but I can't help it:) x x

I jumped on the scales again tonight and I'm -6lbs down on day 4 :))

That's so good, I actually love the food have you tried zero noodles I keep seeing people going on about them x

I am going to pick some up on sat :) they sound good!!!

Didn't really want my last pack today as I always eat to late so I mixed the strawberry shake with 75ml of skimmed milk and put it in the fridge for half an hour and it was amazing just like angel x

Wow found it really hard today, I've not been Hungary but all I can think about is junk food but I've not give in I refuse to x

Had a night off last night as it was our awards ceremony at work and I picked up colleague of the year!

Bit rough around the edges today and restarting tomorrow

Back