Starting S&S on 7th Jan :))

Weighed in and I'm +2lbs

Taking me to 12st 8lbs overall so still 6lbs down

Took a day off work today as I've been absolutely shattered lately and I'm stuck in bed with a cold or flu or whatever this bug is!

Sitting in bed with pack 1 of the day - sweet porridge :))
Plan for the rest of my day is: chilli pack for lunch with courgette, chicken and swede chips for dinner and a bar later on tonight

Chilli pack and half a small courgette for lunch with 1/4 of a spring onion finely chopped on top - best meal I have had yet :))

Totally stuffed but struggling with my water intake today - only had 1/2 a litre so far :(

Slept most of the afternoon - really not feeling well at all and back to work tomorrow :((

Woke my bum up to make the DHs dinner ready for him coming in and have put on swede chips and chicken breast for me and homemade chicken burger with proper chips and beans for OH.

Got a feeling I'm really going to have to force dinner down as I'm not hungry at all and feel really sick

Vanilla Shake so far today, and chilli pack for lunch.

Still feeling really, really rubbish but sticking to plan. :sign0137:

Well done hun x hope you start to feel better soon x

Hey WT- where have you been?! Missed your banter x

Got sent home from work today, sitting at my desk sweating while everyone else had jumpers on :( home now and still 100% by some miracle - even though I threw a massive strop last night coz the DH wouldn't let me have a Chinese 'to help me feel better'. I thanked him this morning though for not letting me sabotage myself.

Had a maple bar this morning, but threw up shortly after and have had cottage pie since I'm home and about 6 pints of water.

Mashed swede and chicken tonight for dinner either with a pack on top or ill have porridge for supper - depending how long I think I can stay awake

I caved last night and had a chocolate bar and toast :( still feeling shitty but getting back on plan today!

Sorry for not updating, I've been bad again :( decided to take a few days off plan to get my head back in the game and reorder on Monday

-2lbs this week with 2 days off plan

How's it going? Are you back, or still recharging? Hope you're okay.x

Hey!

Took a wee week off plan - head wasn't in it properly.

Restarting tomorrow as I'm at a comedy gig tonight and want to lose as much as I can ahead of holiday on 26th feb x

Back