Starting S&S on 7th Jan :))

Hey WT - yup lets do tomorrow 100% and support each other!

Tbh I left half coz I was full :)

well there's a positive. Before you probably would have eaten all of it even though you were full.
I learnt that over the weekend too...... I can say no to food now :D

here's to 100% tomorrow x I'll be checking in regularly!

Me too WT :))

First Check in of today..

1 pint of water down! In work till 5.30 so have a bottle of Coke Zero, Lemon Bar & Chilli pack with me - but im not hungry at all (yet)! Must be still full up from last night. Determined to be 100% today!!!

Good going hun x
I am hungry today and had to have my first pack at 10.30! But so far I have resisted all other food, even the fish fingers I cooked at lunch for the little ones!

Well done WT - had my lemon bar at 11am - but 2 pints of water down, treated myself to a bottle of Coke Zero and about to make cottage pie x 100% so far!

Back on track today!!!!!

Breakfast Lemon bar
Then gym for an hour (my body hurts so bad)
Then going getting some zero noodles for lunch with mushroom pasta
Then tuna and broccoli for tea
And am going to attempt making chocolate brownie with the crispy choc shake

Am terrible at dieting!!!

Am so Hungary it was either the Pringles or the apple so I chose the apple only one of them little kiddie apples!

I'm still 100% so far, just had protein meal of 100g chicken breast, 100g leeks/cabbage mix and 50g of swede chips. Plan on having another pack later on as an evening snack and have made half a sachet of sugar free jelly just in case I need something sweet as already had a bar.
Not hungry so much today again, really weird

Sneak peak on the scales and I'm -2lbs since Sunday which I'm chuffed with considering last night!

ooh that's good about the scales :D well done!
I should have got some jelly when I had my food shopping delivered today :-( I love jelly!

Thanks guys

I don't usually like jelly but found it to be nice when you need a treat :)

Still 100% so far - 3 pints of water down, 1 x choc almond bar and 1 x chilli :)

Going to stay with my sis in law with the hubby tomorrow night so will be taking plenty of packs up with me - not going to enjoy explaining the diet to her tho :banghead:

It's so difficult isn't it? Some of my family know but I'm sure as hell not telling the in laws! They're all naturally slim and still eat like horses! I've always felt uncomfortable and large around them!
Could you get round it at all by having a salad? or just veg and meat? How long are you going for?

Up tomorrow back Saturday evening - ill just have meat and veg I think but take packs with me x

So my weekend was a complete and utter writeoff! Not even going to say how much I ate and how off plan I was!

Head is back in the game today and back on plan - will weigh tonight to see what damage I have done :ashamed0005:

anyway..

so far today, I have had:

Lemon bar for Breakfast
2 x pints of water
1 x tea
Spicy Spag pack

and tonight I am making my own version of chicken Curry using a small Chicken breast (100g), mild curry pack and either swede chips or spring onion and sprouts...

Well I have no excuse don't know why I can't stick to it, we did really well our first week, am back on it today for breakfast I had one of the chocolate bars with was too hard (I have braces)? so couldn't risk braking a bracket cottage pie for lunch x x

I blame the weather! I also didn't stick to plan and tried really hard today but the snow got too mcuh for me and I had a bag of crisps and some biccies whilst we were out sledging for 2 and a half hours :-(
I've put 1.75lbs on over the weekend so am desperately trying to stick to plan for the rest of the week.
Good luck with your weigh in x
I was absolutely fab and 100% for the first 10 days but then it went to pot and I can't get back in the zone as much as I try......I've got so many packs that have cost me a lot of money just staring at me! That should be incentive enough LOL!

Hey ladies,

Tell me about it! Sitting with 2 weeks worth of packs and don't have any other nights out or anything planned until 1st feb so determined to be 00% till then at least.

Hubby brought home pizza tonight and I almost caved again but stayed strong and had chicken, mild curry pack and spring onion.

Tomorrow will be a test as i am home alone all day - took a day off coz I'm so tired recently.

Ill check in when I weigh in later :eek:

Back