Starting S&S on 7th Jan :))

Let me know how it affected your weight loss cause am going to a wedding at the end of January and am really worried.
I think I had such a hard time yesterday cause I gained a pound but today I've lost it, I need to stop weighing myself every day, and also I know am being silly but I can't understand why am losing it so slow, I do everything right and drink 3l of water a day, well tomorrow is my first official weigh in so we will see x

+1lb today :( but still a loss of 5lbs so far.

Official weigh in tomorrow so ill update then

My official weigh in tomorrow, I know this goes against every rule but here's my confection.....
Today I had spaghetti at about 12 then at about six I had half of a 12 inch pizza I felt I had to have something I enjoyed not it 2am I feel great and can't wait to get started on my packs again tomorrow I know this will knock me out of ketosis but it doesn't stop my hunger I've been starving for 6 days lol, we will see tomorrow x x

Weigh in this morning and I am -4lbs overall for week 1 x

Well done you guys- you have similar targets to me - ten stone! Can't even begin to imagine what I might look like at that weight....such an exciting thought! Good luck.s

Really struggling tonight after 2 days off plan :( could eat my own hand!

Me 2 not been eating alot but not sticking to it, do you think if I had 2 protein and 2 packets that would be ok i don't want to get sick of the meals am starting to not enjoy them x

Hey vikx not sure tbh, best asking the customer service guys at slim and save.

I'm not so hungry at all today - hoping its me getting back to ketosis!

Today I had:

Breakfast - cookies and cream shake with 400mls water
Lunch - spicy spaghetti :))
Dinner - 100g chicken breast with 150g mixed leeks and cabbage
Supper - spicy spaghetti (again) i love the stuff!

Hoping for a bigger loss this week - sticking to plan 100% and no longer TOTM so hope to see the scales drop :)

Me 2 no cheating I feel much better today went to the gym with my brother my whole body hurts!!!
I had strawberry shake for breakfast
Mushroom pasta for lunch
Cottage pie and cottage cheese for tea
I measured my self and I've lost 11 inches:)

Me 2 no cheating I feel much better today went to the gym with my brother my whole body hurts!!!
Mushroom pasta for lunch
I measured my self and I've lost 11 inches:)

Well done on the gym and the inches, wowsers! :)

Mushroom pasta for lunch
I measured my self and I've lost 11 inches
:)

Well Done Vikx!!! thats an awesome inch loss - keep at it :)

Really hungry this afternoon... grrr! :mad: Hurry up Ketosis please!

So far have had:
Breakfast - Lemon and Yoghurt bar - getting sick of these already :(
Lunch - Spicy Spag - Could literally eat this all day!

Planned for this evening:
Dinner - 100g Chicken Breast with leeks and cabbage or brussel sprouts (waiting for S&S to come back to me on whether we can have sprouts)
Snack - Cottage Pie Pack or A Vanilla Shake depending on how i feel!

Going to have a sneaky peek on the scales tonight as well as this day 3 after my 2 days off...

Totally buggered up tonight and had a chippy with the DH :( so mad at myself!!!

Well I haven't eaten all day been really busy in work and am here till 9 so am afraid I might be joining you tonight:(

Totally buggered up tonight and had a chippy with the DH :( so mad at myself!!!

The standard line is "don't worry about it but stick to plan tomorrow" but..... I know how you feel because I did it yesterday :-(
You've a similar goal to me (although I keep changing mine!) and now I've lost some weight I feel so much better but am struggling to get back in that zone...... I've done much better today and stuck to 3 packs, 100g chicken, 100g mushrooms and 100 cauliflower. I did pick at 5 chunks of chicken in tomato sauce from my daughters dinner and that isn't 100% but I'm a bloody site closer than I was yesterday when I scoffed 1/3 family bag of Walkers Southern BBQ sensations and then a big slice of birthday cake too!
I know I feel better sticking to it and tomorrow I hope to be 100%.
Shall we support each other for a 100% day?

ps - was it nice?!?! ;)

Back