Starting Soul Source Mon 30th

Kathy78

HI Everyone,

I am starting CD on sole Source Monday 30th..4 stone to lose. Is anyone starting the same time?

Very Nervous about the whole thing, i am such a foodie. Think I am going to miss food too much!

Welcome, good luck and don't be nervous!!

xx

hi
i started today, i was going to do sole source but the finance side said no lol, so i'm on 3 packs a day plus a light (very) meal, today i have had 1 shake for brunch, 1 chilli soup for lunch, 1 sm grilled chicken breast with salad for tea so i have 1 pk left for tonight, i have had 1.5 ltrs water and tbh feel ok, i felt hungry before but managed to fight it

i think its too soon but i am getting a slight headache, may be stress!! lol

i will be skinny

Thanks for the responses, its really nice to hear you. You look absolutely fantastic Poreous a definate insentive seeing how well you did. That will be me!! x

Good luck to you Shaunv i'm sure you'll be hearing from me again. I think that I may have to do the SS+ as I am going to the gym and my counsilor has advised that if I start using too many calories it could be for the best. I think the drinking of all that water is going to be the hardest bit

Hi i've been on here a few times and had quite a few failed attempts ar restarting but like you i start tomorrow again!!! And have 4 stone to lose. I've had 2 hakes and stir fry for tea as a starting point today to try and wean myself into it but start sole source monday. Good luck and lets hope we both succeed without too many hiccups a long the road!!
Mel x

Good Luck to you Mel. Lets hope we can both do it. I have also tried once before. I think that is what I am so nervous about. I know what's coming! Ha I have found this site a great help so will be back on here to chart my progress. Good Luck Kathryn x

I am sure you do really well. Set yourself a target of getting through the first week and then after your first weigh in, I am sure you will want to continue.
The very best of luck - stay in touch and let us know how you get on.

Good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Im starting tomorrow also, I think this site is gonna be my lifeline. Not looking forward to being weighed and logging it down.

Hey hun! I'm on a re-start today! Had a week or so of eating rubbish as it was my 30th Birthday and i used it as an excuse to eat, eat, eat! But back on the ss train today! I'm a complete foodie too - just try and keep as busy as possible! *hugs*

Don't be nervous! :) Hope you have a good start and feel empowered as quickly as the nerves fade! :D
You've found a great diet where 4 stone is the tip of an iceberg to many! :) I certainly have more than that to lose so don't be down. :)

I'm starting today!! I should have started last week, but I did a week of Low Carbs - Just coming back to shift the stone that has crept back on - I love the Cambridge Diet and I've missed it!!! YAY roll on lunchtime for my strawberry shake!!!

Good Luck starting your journey today!! YAY :banana dancer:

Hey, if you think drinking the water will be the hardest bit i reccomend going to costco, They do a pack of 35 bottles of water for about £3.80-£4.00. Each bottle is 500ml so if you have 6 throughout the day it doesnt seem so bad. Also the water tastes nice for some reason! GOOD LUCK and get to Costco ;P

day 2 today and i have found it tough, yesterday was ok i drank loads had 2 shakes 1 soup and i small chicken salad, today on the other hand was harder than that, only have soup left today, need 500mls of water but i really want to eat something.......walked past the bbq counter at asda it almost killed me, got to one of my calls at work, next door to a chippy

aarrgghhhhhhh just need to stay strong,

good luck all
x x

Day 1

HI All,

Well neary through day 1. Had my two shakes and only needs another 500mls of water and i'm done there. I am patiently waiting for my last shake to turn into a mousse...Can't wait.

Today was ok, I did get a headache near 12 but I do think it was my own fault. I put together a buffet fit for Henry VIII on Sunday. Last Meal went out with a bang! Paying for it today! Plus It was a birthday today at work so everyone was munching muffins and cream cakes. I think you would of heard my stomach rumbling from the other side of the office!! Ha Ha All good and will all be worth it.

Good Luck Guys xxx

Back