Starting Soul Source Mon 30th

hi, i started today, well restarted, i lost 2 stone in 6 weeks on SS but gained it all back and more within 2 months, i want to lose 4 stone in just under 3 months, i know its a lot to ask but i hope i can do it lol, after that i will still have about 4 stone to lose :( good luck!

hi, i started today, well restarted, i lost 2 stone in 6 weeks on SS but gained it all back and more within 2 months, i want to lose 4 stone in just under 3 months, i know its a lot to ask but i hope i can do it lol, after that i will still have about 4 stone to lose :( good luck!

Why'd you wanna lose weight hun? If you don't mind me saying, you look stunning already!

hi, aww thank you lol but i look thinner than what i am! that pic was taken at xmas i was about 17 stone 3lb on it, my face isnt bigm, just my bum, tum and hips, i weigh 17 stone 11lb now!

some of my before pics are on my blog here....
10 weeks cambridge challenge

so you can see how big i used to be, ive put on weight since i had my baby girl 7 months ago but im still not as big as i used to be, i need to lose lots of weight! :(

Back