Starting today

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Just wanted to say hello

I have been on this forum for a while but not been on cc side yet ;-)

I turned 27 yesterday and today is the day I start my new healthy eating plan - my aim is to lose 4stone and ideally 2/3 atones for august.

What I wanted to know was if u guys exercises everyday? And also do u eat your calories that u burn up? I will be sticking to 1200 cals.

Thanks

My exercise varies on how aweful work is. On a good week I try to do some walking and a few gym sessions/classes. On the days where I've exercised I eat more calories so I'm always above 1200 net cals, otherwise my metabolism goes on strike and I don't lose anything.

Good luck, let us know how you get on. x

I don't exercise every day, but when I do I tend to let myself eat a bit extra. I didn't used to, but in doing that at the moment I'm finding that keeping my calorie count lower/stricter than I was doing but whilst allowing myself to eat back some extra calories after exercising, it's encouraging me to do that bit extra exercise.

Happy belated birthday and good luck with your calorie counting :)

Good luck with your journey :)
I exercise everyday, to be honest, my main motivation is so I can eat / drink more. I always eat my exercise kcals and I am losing weight. When I first started I didn't eat them back and weight loss was really slow.

I don't exercise every day but I try to 3-4 times a week. I don't usually eat back my exercise calories but if they bring my net to under 1200 then I will

Back