Starting tommorow!!

Good luck with ur weigh in Miletaj. I had my first weigh in today and lost 10lb. CD is so good we will all reach our goals before we know it! Im loving tomato / chilli soup right now. x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Miletaj said:
I'm on day 6.. Have a phobia ref; milk.. Therefore porridge & soups... Love it weigh in tomorrow...

Thanks Carleen1 mmmm... I'm ready.. I have 35lb I would love to lose.. Never ever got any lower than 11.1 want to go to 10.6 slowly slowly I'm dreaming off skinny jeans ;)

swhite said:
So day1 nearly over. I've done the water fine but seem to see food everywhere on tv ppl sat near me at Uni. Everywhere lol
Feeling really hungry

Swhite... I thought that on day one.. So I focused on the people in the advert/tv they are all slim!!! So I looked at what they were wearing & how slim they were and told myself that will be me... The dress the shape of the person " it works for me"... Try it... Nothing tastes as good as skinny jeans!!!

fat_2_fabulous said:
Welcome to the best diet in the world!

I have choc mint or banana in work

And then go home and have 2 apple and cinnamon porridges together! Feels like a meal

Let us know how u get on xxxx

That sounds fantastic... Never thought of having the 2 in the evening and one for lunch... Having said that I'm sure my consultant said eat at the same time every day...
Good idea thou.. As I could drink water from morning through to lunch...

Hey all, was supposed to start yesterday but I went into work and get sent down south without notice, and I hadn't took any shakes or soups with me, nightmare!! So I was delayed a day!! Started this morning now, bit annoyed its a day later than planned but not much I can do. How did you find yesterday Sophie??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just completed week one, only did 5 days due to birthday events but still lost 6.5lbs, so persevere and it will pay off. Good luck xx

Think if I lost that in 5/6 days I'd be happy, especially with missing a day, my CDC has told me to expect big losses in the first 2 weeks, apparently guys lose a bit more in the first fortnight than woman, so we shall see, only good thing is yesterday's setbacks have made me more determined today!! :)

enoughsenough said:
Think if I lost that in 5/6 days I'd be happy, especially with missing a day, my CDC has told me to expect big losses in the first 2 weeks, apparently guys lose a bit more in the first fortnight than woman, so we shall see, only good thing is yesterday's setbacks have made me more determined today!! :)

You can do it. We will all have days when temptation takes over. But as long as we get back on it and start again then we will achieve what we want. I keep telling myself that if I slip then I need to start on day one again and not think game over.

enoughsenough said:
Hey all, was supposed to start yesterday but I went into work and get sent down south without notice, and I hadn't took any shakes or soups with me, nightmare!! So I was delayed a day!! Started this morning now, bit annoyed its a day later than planned but not much I can do. How did you find yesterday Sophie??

Ummm it was ok. I was fine til about 5 and tried to hold off having me soup til 6 bit couldn't. Even after having it i was hungry. And just wanted to eat something but didn't. I went to bed at 7.30 to make sure I didn't eat anything. And feel so much better today for it. Step in the right direction.

I know it's prob not a good idea but I weighted myself yesterday morning and thus morning and have lost 2 lbs so has motivated me that it is working.

Also finding drinking the water easy as every time I'm hungry or would normally go and get a biscuit or something I'm drinking a pint of water which makes me feel full again.

Good luck today

Sophie

Enoughsenough

I've started a new threat with our usernames as the subject so we can chat on here and not get confused with the other threads

S.

carleen1 said:
Good luck with ur weigh in Miletaj. I had my first weigh in today and lost 10lb. CD is so good we will all reach our goals before we know it! Im loving tomato / chilli soup right now. x

Now on day 10... Can anybody tell be if bowel movement slow down.. As I've not been for 3 days!!!!

Mine did. I take 2 duloclax at night now... and it works!!

Well done on your losses and staying strong!

My 'movements' have slowed up, I've taken ducolax, but def start with one tab early evening ready for the next morning. Two tabs if desperate, I had cramps from hell when I had two! After you unblock take some fibre, I got benefibre from asda for £5 as my CDC said it's cheaper and just as good!

mrsf

mrsf83 said:
Well done on your losses and staying strong!

My 'movements' have slowed up, I've taken ducolax, but def start with one tab early evening ready for the next morning. Two tabs if desperate, I had cramps from hell when I had two! After you unblock take some fibre, I got benefibre from asda for £5 as my CDC said it's cheaper and just as good!

mrsf

Thanks,,,,,,

carleen1 said:
Mine did. I take 2 duloclax at night now... and it works!!

Can you take these on ss ????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Miletaj said:
Can you take these on ss ????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I do if I need to x

Back