Starting total solution tomorrow help needed.

icon2007

Hi,

starting total solution tomorrow! :D so excited doing 3 shakes a day :)

was wondering what times shall i do it at? im usually awake around 6:45/7ish for college.. and im out the house by 7:30am so say I had a shake at 7:30 when shall the next one be taken? 12pm, 1pm, 2pm? and what evening times?

Also due to being a college will the shake stay fresh if for example I blend it at home and put it into a bottle or will it settle down? are there any shakers out there available to buy?

I know theres so many questions haha but the help is appreciated! want to get down to 10/11 stones for my finance by june times :)

It is up to you how you space out your shakes throughout the day but normally most replace them at the same time they would normally eat.

You must use your shakes within 15minutes of making them up as some of the vitamins are water-soluble and they will lose their nutritional value.

You could always have an Exante bar for lunch time instead of a shake.

You should be able to buy a shaker in Booths, your local Pharmacy or in any of the health food shops...

Best of luck on your diet journey:)

I got a shaker off ebay for 99p! I use mine when i'm at work, just put the sachet inside the shaker then add water and mix it all up when i'm out. I stick more or less to mealtimes, the first few days i tried to delay having my first one by a bit because i knew i'd be hungrier later, but after the first few days the hunger goes and so i just have them at mealtimes and then make sure i drink lots of water between meals. Good luck x

Hi and welcome. I am on my 2nd week. I just have my shakes and soup at my normal times.

Goodluck :)

I tend to have shake when I first get up then a bar for lunch with shake or soup at dinner time.Evenings for me are the worst so I think the liquid fills you up more than a bar.I'm on my 3rd week now and it has got so much easier since that 1st week so stick at it,good luck!

everyone is different , I am an evening snacker so have a soup at 12 noon, a soup at 5pm and a bar at 8pm :) I find the bars are useful to have at lunch time if I am out rather than making a shake up , but entirely up to you :)
good luck x

Back