Starting TS today - Already working myself up! :(

Charlottemoo

Hello lovely people!

I'm not a new to VLCD's, I did Lighter Life in 2007 (ended up in the hospital!), Alizonne in 2011 (8 stone lost!) and I tried slim and save for 3 days after giving up. I went from 20 stone to 12 stone on Alizonne and started university when I came off of the diet and my weight over the past 2 years crept back up to 16 stone 8 currently.

Today I am starting TS, I ordered my bumper pack that came yesterday with enough supplies for a month - I've promised my partner that I will do it for at least week, even if I feel like screaming! And then go from there.

I'm panicing because all I can think is, Oh I wont be able to do this or this or this but all those things are to do with that blasted 4 letter word! And that word is the issue! =/

I don't know how much I want to loose, I want to be around 65kg but I'm 5ft 8 and quite well built to start with but Its a goal!

1 hour until I have my first meal, I think I will start with one of the 2 porridges I bought!

Charlotte

You CAN do it! It's not going to be easy to in the first week so at least aim for 2, when you're not hungry anymore and your body is adjusting nicely. We'll be here to support you, try keeping a diary in the diary forum to keep you on track!! Good luck :):thumbup:

You can do it, you have done it before. Do you really want to have to do it all again in a year or to? Of coarse not. Get it done now :)

As a wise man once said I whether you think you can or can't you're right. You can do this, you have done it before with great success. The forum is great for support, inspiration & distraction during those tricky first days. Reading all the great successes in the diaries has readily helped me. Go girl!! :)

Definitely keep us up to date on here and read how everyone else is doing. The first 3 days are really hard, early nights are recommended!! ;) But it's totally worth it and the food is really yummy on Slim and Save so you can easily stick with it! After a few days those seemingly tiny serves actually end up being exactly what your body wants to eat! :) The 4 meals a day also help keep you on track (well I find that).

You'll find lots of support here, you can do this!! Keep telling yourself 'Nothing is impossible. In fact the word impossible say 'I'm Possible'' :) *that's an Aubrey Hepburn quote probably misquoted somewhat... but you get the idea. :)

Good luck!

Back