Starting Tuesday 18th - Looking for a support buddy

Anne, you crack me up. I'm on my 4th glass of wine. I know it's wrong, but I want it, so I'm having it. Hmmmm chicken pakora...oh God. Thank goodness Indian food is rank in Holland. Dawn, 10lb in 2 weeks, well done Mrs. That's fantastic. :party0036:

Lizz, my dear. Where are you? How are things going? xxx

Hey hun, I'm losing track of threads that I've replied to

How are you getting on? Weigh in for me tomorrow AM! Nervous xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Tracy, Wine....I remember that.....had Mum & Dad round tonight, we all get together on a Friday to play cards. Usually lots of goody treats (potatoes skins, deep fried prawns, olives etc etc etc) you get the idea. and lots of red wine.

They all had them but I had a litre bottle full of water and then treated myself to a Oriental Chilli Soup!! In all honestly I didn't much mind and the smell of the wine didn't do anything for me. So, hopefully this will last a good few weeks and I can loose the majority of this bulk I need to get rid.

Hey Lovely Ladies....

I was away on a couple of site visits in Germany and think I gained about a kilo. Not good. I asked to be weighed, but for him not to tell me. My next weigh-in is next Saturday, 1st August..so let's see. I bought two pairs of size 44 jeans, and need to wear a belt. A BELT!!!!! If I can fit into a 42 in two weeks time, then that's 4 sizes down. How can this be possible? That's motivation to wire my greedy jaws shut next time I have to go away.

oh the wine, the wine. I miss it so much. It'll all be worth it in the end.

Lizz, how did your weigh-in go?

Anne, are you being a good girl (since I wasn't)?

speak soon xx

Oh, something else I forgot to report.....my daughter was in hospital for 3 weeks (home yesterday) and I went to the visiting on my BIKE. Yes, after 2 years I got back on my bike. It's a nice feeling to be able to lock it up without having to pump up my flat back tyre after each cycle. Another small moral victory for me ladies. :bliss:

O my Tracey, round of applause for you, congratulations on the trousers you must have been smiling like a Cheshire Cat.
I've been super good for nearly 2 weeks now. Last week was hard but I stuck to it and lost all that I had put on during the previous weeks food fest, this week has been easier food wise but the scales just aren't moving. I'm so disheartened and really struggling to find the motivation to continue.
Could really do with someone telling me this is normal!!!!

Anne xx

Hey Lovely Ladies.... I was away on a couple of site visits in Germany and think I gained about a kilo. Not good. I asked to be weighed, but for him not to tell me. My next weigh-in is next Saturday, 1st August..so let's see. I bought two pairs of size 44 jeans, and need to wear a belt. A BELT!!!!! If I can fit into a 42 in two weeks time, then that's 4 sizes down. How can this be possible? That's motivation to wire my greedy jaws shut next time I have to go away. oh the wine, the wine. I miss it so much. It'll all be worth it in the end. Lizz, how did your weigh-in go? Anne, are you being a good girl (since I wasn't)? speak soon xx

Well done all round hun!!! All sounds really good! :) you must be so pleased, and you have had a nice time while you've been away and it's a journey not a race so don't sweat it :)

Weigh in Sunday was rubbish (STS) and then I got sick so this week has been pants!xx

Well done to all of you! I had 10 days off plan and gained a bit of weight, but hoping to have lost it at weigh in tomorrow and be at my lightest ever (well for years!)
Glad to have found a current thread!! X

I've done absolutely rubbish the past few weeks and can admit it. I'm sorry for the foul language to anyone reading who is a gentle soul... But trying to lose weight after years of being a greedy fatso is crap... You know what? I love wine. I love crisps. I love spare ribs and all the sauces and fattening grub.....but Cambridge has maybe saved my life. I've had a good look at my life in the last few weeks. My daughter was in intensive care but is getting better. I'm a big fatso but am getting better. I don't EVER let people take photos of me.......but 4 months in...here I am. Sorry for the rant, but my daughter gave me a photo that she took of me in April, and I'm ashamed of it. Hey ho...it's real life and I'm dealing with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Wow Tracy, you've done incredibly well. The difference is amazing. You should be so very proud of yourself. Well done. X

Anne xx

Back