Starting Tuesday 18th - Looking for a support buddy

Hello :) I'm just starting today so have joined the forum for support /inspiration. Determined to do it this time. Have a good day everyone!

Hello Lovely Ladies ! I've got my weigh-in tomorrow morning.. then only till next Friday, so not a full week. I would dearly, dearly love to have hit the 80.3 kg mark by then as that would give me a 15 kg loss. I'm going to a wedding in England next weekend. I can actually see a difference in myself now. Are any of you eating meals? How does your loss go each week? I'm curious, because I can see differences depending on the day of the week. Anne, you've got a hectic social life :) :) Come on, your story inspired me to post here in the first place. Lizz, could I ask why you want to change consultant? A friend of mine here at work is really not happy with her consultant and is thinking the same.

I'm doing SS+ so a max 200 calorie 'meal' (lol) each day.

This is my first week so I don't know about the weight loss yet, but I am definitely finding it easier than when I did SS many years ago.

Good luck with your weigh in.

Hello Lovely Ladies ! I've got my weigh-in tomorrow morning.. then only till next Friday, so not a full week. I would dearly, dearly love to have hit the 80.3 kg mark by then as that would give me a 15 kg loss. I'm going to a wedding in England next weekend. I can actually see a difference in myself now. Are any of you eating meals? How does your loss go each week? I'm curious, because I can see differences depending on the day of the week. Anne, you've got a hectic social life :) :) Come on, your story inspired me to post here in the first place. Lizz, could I ask why you want to change consultant? A friend of mine here at work is really not happy with her consultant and is thinking the same.

Hey Tracy how you doing? Where in England are you coming to?
I don't eat meals on mine, I am having a day off Sunday for a wedding but then I'll be straight back on it on the Monday.

I like morning weigh in's. And she only does evening weigh in's :( it really bothers me :(

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Hey Lizz, I'm going to Bournemouth. Really looking forward to it. I used to have evening weigh-ins, but changed to the Saturday morning. I like it much better.

happy to report a 1.6kg loss this morning. I am a happy camper. :)

Hey Lizz, I'm going to Bournemouth. Really looking forward to it. I used to have evening weigh-ins, but changed to the Saturday morning. I like it much better. happy to report a 1.6kg loss this morning. I am a happy camper. :)

Yay that's superb! I'm not surprised you're pleased!

I wish mine would change to Saturday mornings!!! Gggrrrrrr

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

1.6kg is fantastic. :clap:

You're almost half-way to target, is that right? I am jealous!!

Hey girls. Tuesday afternoon. It's pouring rain here. I work at a building site, so home wet. I've had a shower and just eaten two absolutely huge pickled gherkins. Why? I have no clue. Half a kilo and I'm halfway there. I really can't buckle now. How are you this fine Tuesday? How's the first week gone AA? All the very best of luck with your weigh-in xx

Hey girls. Tuesday afternoon. It's pouring rain here. I work at a building site, so home wet. I've had a shower and just eaten two absolutely huge pickled gherkins. Why? I have no clue. Half a kilo and I'm halfway there. I really can't buckle now. How are you this fine Tuesday? How's the first week gone AA? All the very best of luck with your weigh-in xx

Wow nearly half way is superb :) how you feeling about the weight loss hun?

Current loss: 19lbs and 14.5" inches

I'm feeling elated that I can bring clothes I bought 3 years ago out of my cupboard and take the price tag off and wear it. Ha ha. Usually (on the 30 or so diets I've embarked upon in the last 10 years) I lose a bit, feel great and then scoff myself fat again. I'm determined this time. If it takes till December I don't care. I bought the 'carb alphabet' book and go by it when cooking now. I'm just so greedy...it's definitely an illness. How do you get on during social occasions Lizz?

WEll done hun thats a super achievement! You should feel very proud!

Well i had saturday night and sunday all day off and i drank and scoffed myself silly as it was a wedding and there was no way i was dieting! I gained 3lbs which isnt noticeable so im not losing sleep. I was straight back on 100% the day after so hopefully it'll be off come next weigh in.

It'll be back off this weigh-in Lizz. I think the trick is if you're going to have a blow-out, straight back on the diet with conviction. That's what seems to be working for me.

just back from my weigh-in. I could shout from the rooftops, I'm so happy. Another 1.5 kg off - WHICH TAKES ME UNDER 80 kg For the first time in about 8 years. I actually feel like crying, seeing a 7 at the beginning of my weight. :character00100::character00100::character00100:

It'll be back off this weigh-in Lizz. I think the trick is if you're going to have a blow-out, straight back on the diet with conviction. That's what seems to be working for me. just back from my weigh-in. I could shout from the rooftops, I'm so happy. Another 1.5 kg off - WHICH TAKES ME UNDER 80 kg For the first time in about 8 years. I actually feel like crying, seeing a 7 at the beginning of my weight. :character00100::character00100::character00100:

Wow that's super hun well done :) you're doing so well!!!

Current loss: 19lbs and 14.5" inches

Well, no weigh-in last week. Back from the wedding with a weight of 82.7 kg, so was determined to get back on the straight and narrow. I'm back under the 80 kg this morning (79.7 kg), so here's hoping for a good week. Hope you're all happy, healthy and not so hungry. Xxx

Hurray for being back in the starts-with-a-7 zone! :) Social occasions are really tough!!

Awww Thank You, Thank You AA . Feeling very happy at the moment. You've done so well too. What a loss in 3 weeks! Almost a stone. Well Done you xx

Well, no weigh-in last week. Back from the wedding with a weight of 82.7 kg, so was determined to get back on the straight and narrow. I'm back under the 80 kg this morning (79.7 kg), so here's hoping for a good week. Hope you're all happy, healthy and not so hungry. Xxx
Hi Tracey, so pleased to see you still plodding on, you must be a shadow of your former self, how much in total have you lost now?
I'm starting over, trying hard, only day 2 but hopefully flicking that switch in the head to keep me on track. Here's to a good week! X

Hey Anne!! Welcome back Miss :D . Yep, still plodding on over here. I had no weigh-in on Saturday, but hoping for another kilo this week. If I can get to 78.5 that will be 17kg (I think about 2 1/2 stone). I can really start to feel a difference - but still only halfway there, so got to keep on going. How are you feeling? Motivated? Looking forward to reading your wee updates. Go Girl xx

Lizz, how are things going?

Hey Anne!! Welcome back Miss :D . Yep, still plodding on over here. I had no weigh-in on Saturday, but hoping for another kilo this week. If I can get to 78.5 that will be 17kg (I think about 2 1/2 stone). I can really start to feel a difference - but still only halfway there, so got to keep on going. How are you feeling? Motivated? Looking forward to reading your wee updates. Go Girl xx Lizz, how are things going?

Hey sugar I was only thinking about you this morning and wondering where you were.

I'm not bad. Doing SS+ now as my losses aren't particularly fast, possibly down to the amount of exercise I do. So trialling it for a few weeks.
You're doing so well :) it's good to get past the half way mark :)

Current loss: 33lbs and 27.5inches

image.jpg 22nd March (95.3 kg). image.jpg 31st May (79.3 kg)

Back