Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Why are you still awake mollusc ?! I should have been in bed hours ago..............................!

Gail x

P.S. Loving your diary still :D

It's saturday Gail! So, sleep is for wimps!!! How come you haven't gone to bed? :D

Glad you're enjoying my own unique brand of warbled chaos! How you been doing?

Hmmmm. Have been out. Consumed a bit of food and a lot of wine (see my very recent diary post !). Does that answer your question ?????!!!!!

I love your diary and the fact that you are still focused on SW and sticking to plan. I suspect I may be very similar when/if I reach a target (if/when I set one !).

Hope you had as good an evening as I did !

Gail x

I sat in with my wonderful husband and watched crappy movies & played video games. I had fun!

gl12282, wow your weight loss is amazing!! Your start weight is almost exactly what my start weight is, so I am very encouraged. Must try and find your food diary and have a sneaky peek! :read:

It's really rather terrifying isn't it, Emsie? It's scary how many people yo-yo, I shall not be one of those! I will learn new habits and make sure I stay this size!

When I used to visit my friend back home I'd help with her laundry (as you do) and she was always a size 8 and I used to think "damn tiny wee clothes, they're for kiddies", now i'm wearing them. And cause I'm so short I can actually buy kids clothing- i own 1 pair of 12-13 jeans and 2 pairs of leggings. But don't tell anyone!

Good MORNING Sunshines!

I am up, and fed. I'm always much happier when there is food in my belly!
I grabbed a pear (s) before breakfast, then I ate properly!

Breakfast: "The works" bacon- grilled, 2 "fried" eggs, mushies (s) &scallions (s) "fried" and the lefft over filling from yesterday's baked bean lasagne (baked beans (ss), peppers (s), onions (s), tinned tomatoes (s), mushrooms (s)). I was going to have a grapefruit but I'm a bit full!

Hey Shrimpy, just been reading through your diary and wanted to say I think you are doing great! I think maintaining must be a bit of trial and error once at target but It's good to see you're doing well with it.

Full breakfast sounds lovely, perfect way to start a Sunday I think! x

Hi Clareel, thanks for stopping by. It's weird feeling victorious for staying the same... it feels almost like a hollow victory as it's not a loss and I can't get the SoW basket and the new C doesn't do a raffle so I can't win ANYTHING any more! :cry: LOL :D

Full breakfast was amazing!

As I knew I wanted some yummy fruit, I've been to the fridge and made myself a bowl of melon (ss), strawberries (ss) & banana chunks.

I am full, content and have finished doing the essential work that I needed to do for tomorrow. :flirt2: Well I have some marking I need to do... but I might start that later.

gl12282, wow your weight loss is amazing!! Your start weight is almost exactly what my start weight is, so I am very encouraged. Must try and find your food diary and have a sneaky peek! :read:

Thanks Zoe,

I wish I could put my finger on what changed but I just am in the right place which makes SW easy most of the time. I love SW and I genuinely feel that it has changed my life. Stick with it and you will be where I am. Don't think of the total that you have to lose. Just break it into small chunks and keep at it. Good luck - let me know if I can help.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Shrimpy !

Gail x

It's all good Gail. :)

Food update.

Had a pear (s) shortly after we last spoke.

Then I went to the cinema to see "Something Borrowed", very girlie and fun. I took a snack pack with me.

Snack pack: Fruit salad (2apples (s), pineapple (s), strawberries (s), kiwi (s)) 2 alpen lights (HExB) and a packet of Velvet crunch (4.0syns).

Arrived home and made dinner.

Herbed Minced turkey with cous cous from the Extra easy Meals in mins book (Turkey breast mince (s), green beans (s), carrots (s), peppers (s), tomatoes (s), cous cous & an oxo). Twas yummy!
Pud: Frozen blackberries (ss) and vanilla Onken fat free yogurt. :D

I still have an A choice & between 6 and 11 syns left!

16 speed foods :D

I had my HExA (250mls semi skimmed milk) in a latte, with a bag of mini hobnobs (6.0syns) and a Lees' Mallow Dreams (3.0syns)

mallow.jpg

They're so yummy and only 3 syns!!!!

So total syns today: 13

It's almost bed time. Tomorrow for lunch I'm doing a super easy grab & go lunch of Cod & veggies (Grab frozen stuff out of freezer and bring to school to micro- so I don't need to go get prepped).

I don't want it to be monday, especially since I only managed to mark 14 of 27 books....

I have to say that I am finding it so much easier to cook extra the night before and taking some for lunch the next day-with everything else you have to worry about at school, deciding on lunch is just a pain in th bum! lol.

Looking forward to see what you have for dinner, trying to decide myself!! :)

Dinner is going to have to be chicken stir fry. :( The veggies were supposed to be best before yesterday so I gotta use them, tomorrow for dinner I will have Peri Peri chicken with Spicy BNS and roasted med veggies... it's what i want tonight, but the stir fry veg are looking a tad sad...

Just a quick check in before the gym- Have had a good day at school, although they have moved lunch, so I ate at 12- 12:30 instead of 1- 1:30 so am PROPER Starvo now!

Metabolic May week 3 begins today. :) I will manage this, regardless of the marking load and the HUNGAR! Sooo hungry! I wish my Werewolf (the husband) would hurry up and be ready for the gym, cause the sooner we get there the sooner I can EAT!

I'll update on food when I get back, but so far looks like a red day, 1B down, 1A and zero syns, though loads of superfree & speed. :)

ooo what shop do those mallow things come from hun?? always looking for new low syn things and they look lovely.

and i had to lol at the stir fry.....that happens to me all the time with stir fry stuff....i buy it,fancy other stuff more and get to the point where i 'have' to eat it.

Hi shrimpy

Just wanted to say hi :) well done on your loses and your food diary is so good. Very well varied I think I might need to pinch some ideas as I tend to just eat the same over and over again.

I have just come back from holiday and out on a much deserved but whopping 4lbs eeek so not sure about how to tackle that one as I have been maintaining for 6 weeks and this is my first gain :-( boo x

I got the mallow things in the pound shop, Lurverick, though I've seen them in Tesco. :)

Hi Laura, thanks! Never mind, was it a nice holiday? You know how to get it off (go back on plan and remember the speed foods!) and well done for Maintaining for 6 weeks! Lose 1lb and you're back in target. :) :)

So today's food:

Breakfast- Oat so Simple (HExB) with a grated apple (s) and splenda made with 1/2 milk (250ml semi HExA) and water. A red Grapefruit (ss).

Breaktime: Banana, apple

Lunch: Cod (ss), carrots (s), broccoli (s), cauliflower (s), green beans (s). Fruit salad (apples, kiwi (s), strawberries (ss), pineapple (s), melon (ss), mandarin (s)).

Snack : Apple

Dinner: Chicken stir fry ( Chicken (s), carrots, beansprouts (s), red onion(s), mushrooms (s), cabbage(s), chilli (s)). Blackberries (ss) and vanilla Onken Fat Free Yogurt.

:) :) :)

MOAR FOOD!

Having a coffee and some yummies - hiFi bar (HExB) and a blue riband (5.0syns)

Back