Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: First Weigh in!!! ?

Definitely yay you! That's amazing, and the diet itself should get easier from here so you'll be in an even better state of mind / physical state to resist! Huge pat on the back :)

Thank you :) It has been easier today I'm sure, day five. I seem to have more energy?!

I've scrubbed the upstairs of my house and had a good clear out too, my energy levels are immense! Very happy

Definitely the energy goes way up! You don't realise how lethargic and woozy you are with all the food til its gone!

I've scrubbed the upstairs of my house and had a good clear out too, my energy levels are immense! Very happy

That's amazing! my energy levels haven't got as good as that yet!!!

Definitely the energy goes way up! You don't realise how lethargic and woozy you are with all the food til its gone!

I think that's it, I don't feel so sluggish. Not weighed down. You're so right!

Your head feels clearer too doesn't it? I feel like my head is constantly in a bit of a fuzz eating all the crap I eat! It's such a great feeling.

Way to go Lizzrob. I have my first weigh in tomorrow morning. Day 6 for me today and Im struggling. Im feeling a bit off and cold. IM doing step 1 and have stuck to it but feeling off I think as I normally go for a long walk and have done nothing but have no energy or stamina to do anything. Hoping for some good results tomorrow tho.

Just power through it karfra76 and you'll be so glad when you see a great loss tomorrow! Just relax if you can, drink lots of water and know that after the first week it gets so much easier.

Cold is a common side effect if ketosis! It does get easier! And the scales have to inspire you as the results are incredible

Let us know how you get on at weigh in tomorrow! Bet it'll be well worth the discomfort today.

Cold is a common side effect if ketosis! It does get easier! And the scales have to inspire you as the results are incredible

I'm always feeling cold and the family aren't, I didn't realise that's part of ketosis! So glad I'm on the site I learn so much!

Keep going ladies, we are all doing fab!!

Yeah it's not fun is it. I'm having my shakes warm now as I'm so bloomin cold! Just had to put the heating on

I've only tried the cappacino one hot and wasn't so keen....I'm here in my onsie with a cup of tea complaining about being cold, rest of the family say it's boiling!!

I like the chocolate and the chocolate mint one hot. The rest I prefer cold.

I'm already in bed! It's warmer!!

Me too!

I'm flipping cold all the time too, but comfort myself that means ketosis is in full swing!

It ironically gives you a warm glow knowing the diet is working lol

Back