Stephie's Food Diary

Monday

Breakfast - 2 slices of WW wholemeal bread, cheese allowance, baby tomatoes
lunch - spinach and ricotta canneloni (be good to yourself) 4.5 syns
dinner - slimming world macaroni - 2 syns for the mustard
snack - 2 satsumas, 2 apples, celery, wee tub of melon, mango and strawberrys, fat free fromage frais mixed with sweetener and options white chocolate (2 syns) and frozen blackforest fruits, 16 olives (2 syns) 2 couscous lemon cakes

walked back from work - 40 mins.

Tuesday

breakfast - 2 slices of ww wholemeal bread, cheese allowance (HEA & HEB)
lunch - baked potato with haggis, salad - 5 syns
dinner - cod, 2 small packets of mixed seafood, sweet potato wedges, cauliflower
snacks - 4 satsumas, 2 apples, some grapes, a small packet of various different melon, packet of eat smart pretzels 4.5 syns, fromage frais mixed with sweetener and sachet of white options 1.5 syns and blackforrest frozen fruits

Walked to work and back - 35 mins each way

Wednesday

breakfast - 28g puffed wheat, 350ml of skimmed milk (HEA&B), 2 pieces of scan bran
lunch - baked potato with cheese and ham, sweetcorn and mayo (not sure how many syns i should have had for this to be honest, so haven't used any today apart from my 1.5 and really hope that this will be ok :(
dinner - steak and loads of cauliflower
snack - 4 satsumas, 2 apples, small pot of melon, fromage frais & sweetener and sachet of options (1.5 syns), with frozen blackforrest fruits, puffed wheat again with sweetener and skimmed milk (HEA&B), and 2 pieces of scan bran

walked to work and back - 40 mins each way

gym for an hour - 50 reps on various different weight machines and 30 mins on crosstrainer.

Thursday

breakfast - 28g puffed wheat - 350ml skimmed milk and 2 scan bran (HEA & HEB)
lunch - baked potato with tuna mayo (4 syns) with salad
dinner - broccoli and cauliflower with home made breakfast quiche, was yummy!!! :)
snack - 4 satsumas, 2 apples, a melon, fromage frais with sweetener and sachet of options (1.5 syns)
Supper - 2 x ww wholemeal bread, 28g cheese, 3 baby tomatoes 2 tsp mayo (2 syns)

walked to work and back - 35 mins each way

went to gym for an hour - 50 reps on various weight machines and 35 mins on bike.

Last edited:
Friday

breakfast - 2 slices of ww wholemeal bread, cheese allowance (HEA & HEB)
lunch - sainsburys good for you spinach and ricotta canneloni (4.5 syns).
dinner - pasta n sauce cheese and broccoli (0.5 syns),
snack - 2 satsumas, apple, celery, melon, half a sw chocolate cake (5 syns)

walked to work and back - 35 mins each way

gym for an hour - 30 mins crosstrainer and 30 mins bike.

Saturday

breakfast - 4 slices of ww wholemeal bread (2 x HEB), 2 morrisons eat smart sausages, 2 slices of bacon, 1 egg

dinner - 2 slices of mackerel and broccoli and cauliflower

Sunday

breakfast - 4 slices of ww wholemeal bread (2 x HEB), 2 eat smart sausages, 2 slices of bacon, an egg

dinner - our family crimbo dinner at my boyfriends Aunties - not sure about the syns, but i had lentil soup then turkey and roast potatoes and parsnip, and a wee bit of stuffing then honeycomb ice-cream

snack - later on after a few drinks i started nibbling on the breaded garlic mushrooms that i'd left on my plate earlier, and then got knows how many chocolates i had :( oh and had LOADS of rosy vino :( xx

Monday

breakfast - 2 slices of ww wholemeal bread x cheese allowance (HEA & HEB)
lunch - be good to yourself lasagne (8 syns)
dinner - marshalls macaroni
snack - celery, 4 satsumas, melon, 2 x alpen light bars (HEB)

Tuesday -

went totally off the rails today (gutted) - so dont even know the syn amounts for things

breakfast - 2 slices of ww bread and cheese allowance (HEA & HEB)
lunch - chilli chicken shapers wrap (13 syns)
dinner - 3 pieces of steak
snacks - 4 satsumas, 2 alpen light bars (HEB), 2 white bread rolls (? syns), 16 olives (2 syns), packet of snack a jacks (5 syns), packet of mikados (8 syns), a microwave roll with sausage and bacon (? syns), packet of tutti fruity sweets (? syns),28g puffed wheat (? syns), 325 ml of skimmed milk (HEA)

Walked to work and back - 40 mins each way

walked to the theatre and back at night - 30 mins each way

So much back on track today, dont even know what made me go of the rails, i'm gutted with myself :(. xx

Wednesday

breakfast - 28g puffed wheat, 350ml skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)
lunch - pasta with red onion, chillis
dinner - 2 x packets of cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce
snack - 5 satsumas, tub of melon, kiwi fruit, oranges, grapes, then snacked on kiwi fruit and pineapple
some fromage frais, sweetener and sachet of options

went to the gym - 30 mins on crosstrainer and 15 mins on the bike

Thursday

Breakfast - 2 slices of ww bread, ham & allowance of cheese (HEA & HEB)
lunch - baked potato and tuna & sweetcorn with mayo (3 syns)
dinner - sweet potato, parsnips and homemade meatballs
snack - a melon and fromage frais mixed with sweetener and a sachet of options (1.5 syns)

thats me starting back on track again today

tuesday

breakfast - kellogs cereal 28g x 175ml semi skimmed milk
lunch - be good to yourself canneloni 4 syns
dinner- 2 packets of batchelors cheese leek and ham 2 syns
snacks - 4 plums, 2 satsumas, an apple, a banana, slice of scan bran cake 3 syns, 7 olives 1 syn

walked to work and back - 50 mins each way (cause of the snow/ice)

gym - 15 mins on bike and 30 mins on crosstrainer

wednesday

breakfast - 2 slices of ww wholemeal bread (HEB) & boiled egg
lunch - sainsburys vegetable mediteranean pasta (5.5 syns)
dinner - packet of batchelors chicken and mushroom pasta made with skimmed milk (HEA) & packet of savoury rice
snacks - 4 plums, banana, apple, satsuma, packet of sainsburys salt and black pepper crisps (4.5 syns), slice of scan bran cake (2 syns),
Supper - 2 slices of ww wholemeal bread (HEB) & boiled egg

walked to work - 50 mins

thursday

breakfast - 2 slices of ww bread (HEB) and boiled egg
lunch - 2 packets of mug shot tomato and herb couscous
dinner - 2 x batchelors pasta, mushroom and chicken (HEA milk) - 2 syns, quorn swedish balls
snacks - plum, 2 apples, banana, grapes, mixed fruit salad, packet of good for you salt and pepper crisps (4.5 syns), 7 olives (1 syn), 6 melba toast (3 syns), extra light phily (HEA)

walked to work and back - 50 mins each way

friday

breakfast - 2 slices of ww bread and a boiled egg
lunch - baked potato with HEA of cheese and tuna and sweetcorn with mayo (3 syns)
dinner - curried parsnip soup and a slimming world curry with rice
snacks - 2 apricots, 2 plums, 2 satsumas, packet of mixed melon

saturday

breakfast - 2 slices of bacon, 2 morrisons eat smart sausages, 2 fried eggs (fry light), slice of black pudding (3 syns), 2 slices of ww wholemeal bread (HEB), 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn)
dinner - 3 bits of pork with chinese glaze, courgette and mushrooms with flora extra light 1tbsp (1.5 syns)
snacks - 6 melba toast (3 syns) with crab meat cocktail (3 syns), mixed summer fruits frozen, with fromage frais, sweetener & sachet of white options (2.5 syns)

sunday

breakfast - 2 slices of ww bread, (HEB) 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn), 3 slices of bacon, 2 eat smart sausages, an egg slice of black pudding ( 3 syns)
dinner - broccoli, cauliflower, pepper, mushrooms and courgette and steak, touch of garlic butter (2 syns), 14 olives (2 syns)
snack - slice of bran chocolate cake (3 syns), summer fruits and touch of fromage frais, sweetener and white chocolate options (1 syn), 6 melba toast (3 syns), extra light phily (HEA), 6 crab sticks, pickled onions, 2 babybels (HEA), 2 slices of ww bread (HEB) with chicken and 2 tbsp on extra light mayo (1 syn)

Last edited:
monday

breakfast - 28g porridge oats (HEB) mixed with banana and custard mullerlight and sweetener overnight and warmed up
lunch - ham salad (ham, peppers, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes), 1tbsp of be good to yourself honey and mustard dressing (1.5 syns)
dinner - mixed seafood with a dip of 3tbsp of extra light mayo and ketchup (4.5), scallops mixed with a touch of extra light flora (1 syn) and brocolli
snacks - apricot, banana, apple, satsuma, packet of salt and pepper eat smart crisps (4.5 syns), slice of all bran cake, touch of fromage frais mixed with sweetener and white chocolate options and frozen summer fruits (3.5 syns)

walked to work and back - 50 mins each way

tuesday

breakfast - vanilla and chocolate sprinkles mullerlight with porridge oats (HEB) and sweetener heated up
lunch - spinach and ricotta cannelloni (be good to yourself) (4.5 syns)
dinner - 2 packets of cheese, leek and ham batchelors pasta (2 syns) (HEA for skimmed milk)
snacks - satsuma, apricot, banana, apple, 6 melba toast (3 syns), extra light phily (HEA), mikados (7 syns)

wednesday

breakfast - rhubarb muller light and porridge oats (HEB) heated up
lunch - baked potato with cheese (HEA)
dinner - home made cheese and spinach cannelloni (see recipe section)
snacks - 2 apricots, banana, apple, satsuma, packet of eat smart pretzels (4.5 syns), mikados (7 syns)

Back