Sticking to it 100% - when/how does it get easier?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by danish_kacey, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. danish_kacey

danish_kacey Full Member

I'm on week 4 now of 100%. I'm wondering (since I have my 'moments') when it gets to be second nature. Or does it? What happened to help you not think about it - just do it?

Was it a certain amount of time passing (like - after 5 weeks I didn't think about food anymore)?

Was it when you hit a certain goal then you just became so motivated that you couldn't stop? :D

Was it finding a coping mechanism?

I'm curious - is there a 'hump' or time that you've gotten to where you say - "well, there may be some hills but I'm in for the long haul now - no stopping me"?

Or is it day-by-day, week-by-week for the entire time?

I'm curious - as I guess what works for people changes how successful they have been on 100%.

Thanks for your input!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Ferocious Ketosis

Ferocious Ketosis Full Member

The last time I done the diet the cravings never did get any easier unfortunatly. It's soooo worth it though :p
  4. tashaliza

tashaliza Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    constantly on a diet
    hi, when i did LL last time i managed to lose 6st before falling pregnant ;(. the cravings never did go away but eventually i did stop thinking about food... some of the time anyway!! you just end up not caring as you are not hungry. hope this helps xx
  5. danish_kacey

danish_kacey Full Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek: I was soooo hoping it would get a LOT easier. Day to day, it's not too bad. But there are just some MOMENTS!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.